Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 07:47:23 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Well????????
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Well????????  ( 1491 )
Big Daddy Golden Rod
Viewfinder

: 497

« : March 24, 2013, 07:49:21 pm »

That was a blast! very well organised everyone went all out on the food, tri tips were perfect, loved the potatoe casarole thing, and the corn, bean, stuff was good, as well as the chili variety. No drama as usual, great racing, new members under 40, all the classes are represented by the black and yellow hoard. The club seems to ebb and flow right now it is on a huge upswing.
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #1 : March 24, 2013, 09:38:39 pm »

Great to see all the faces, new and old.

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #2 : March 25, 2013, 08:19:15 am »

And major congrats to our new members!

And Look at Dillon, first race as an official club member and he overalls the Novices! That's a pretty nice, "welcome to the Viewfinders don't you think?"
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« #3 : March 25, 2013, 09:43:50 am »

Great weekend weather and club wise! I think Apple Pie Shine is replacing margis as the offical Viewie beverage at club gatherings!  >:D Thanks Bishop boys for that introduction. Thanks to everyone who organized events, got the trophies and buttons made and all the great food...  made me remember why we joined the Viewfinders in the first place all those years ago.  Good to catch up with old friends and make new ones!

Kandy Thornton
milamDDMC

: 10

« #4 : March 25, 2013, 10:49:09 am »

On behalf of the Dirt Diggers, I would like to thank all you guys and gals who came out and supported our return to the desert!, in my opinion the Viewfinders have thrown down the gauntlet for club participation at a D-37 event. BRAVO! _.._  Our course captains Chuck Voliva and Mark Gowin worked hard to give you all a fun, fast flowing course to remember. I hope we lived up to all the hype we were selling. A BIG congrats to Gumby and your new member Dillon for overalling the ami and novice lines. All in all it was an awesome weekend getting to hang out and catch up with all of you around the camp fire. Jasons apple pie was off the hook! Pot The shenanigans were fun as always. hope you all like seeing your flags all around the course.  ;D  On Friday night i fell asleep in my trailer while putting my son to bed, only to be woken up by a fuzzy tickle on my leg. when i finally came too i had a 6ft+ gorilla staring at me! :o I was like what the bleep is that!!! Sandy got me good! _.._  Love you Sandy you will get yours! >:D I can't wait till next year so we can do it all again. I am going to challenge the diggers to give your G.P. the same support you all gave us. Ounce again i just want to say thank you  to all of you, I love you Guys and Gals!

Jerry Milam V299
    DDMC V.P.
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« #5 : March 25, 2013, 11:04:40 am »

On behalf of the Dirt Diggers, I would like to thank all you guys and gals who came out and supported our return to the desert!, in my opinion the Viewfinders have thrown down the gauntlet for club participation at a D-37 event. BRAVO! _.._  Our course captains Chuck Voliva and Mark Gowin worked hard to give you all a fun, fast flowing course to remember. I hope we lived up to all the hype we were selling. A BIG congrats to Gumby and your new member Dillon for overalling the ami and novice lines. All in all it was an awesome weekend getting to hang out and catch up with all of you around the camp fire. Jasons apple pie was off the hook! Pot The shenanigans were fun as always. hope you all like seeing your flags all around the course.  ;D  On Friday night i fell asleep in my trailer while putting my son to bed, only to be woken up by a fuzzy tickle on my leg. when i finally came too i had a 6ft+ gorilla staring at me! :o I was like what the bleep is that!!! Sandy got me good! _.._  Love you Sandy you will get yours! >:D I can't wait till next year so we can do it all again. I am going to challenge the diggers to give your G.P. the same support you all gave us. Ounce again i just want to say thank you  to all of you, I love you Guys and Gals!

Some of our members thought "oh cool, the Diggers needed some extra hands, so the Viewies stepped up and manned road crossings, then realized, nope it was Diggers holding Viewie flags!" . . . What was rad was watching your members drive up to camp post race and drop 'em back off! ;) thanks guys!

Darlene's potato casserole was OMG yummmmmmmmmmm! The meat was cooked to absolute perfection especially considering the amount of meat cooked!!. . . You guys did an awesome job! Sad I missed Saturday's day time festivities, those were always a blast! Had a blast seeing all of you! So many new faces it's crazy!

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #6 : March 25, 2013, 01:21:38 pm »

Lets not forget 2 others
Steven Iles (sp) finished what I believe was His first Dez race
And Deegan tossed the training wheels and rode the krap out of that little bike.

_.._ _.._ _.._

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #7 : March 25, 2013, 01:55:21 pm »

Yes, 12 year old Steven's first "official" race (cannot believe he's only 12!) and Degan is totally stoked about riding now.

On the way home he made it as far as Randsburg Road before he passed out. Couldn't wait to show Grandma (Kari's Mom) his first ever trophy, that was really nice of you guys.

4.21.13 will be his first official "race" when Kyle and I line up on the same minute with him at the family enduro.
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #8 : March 25, 2013, 02:58:32 pm »

Don't forget MONGO

He was right there with goggles or whatever was needed by the riders.

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #9 : March 26, 2013, 07:28:17 am »

Don't forget MONGO

He was right there with goggles or whatever was needed by the riders.

Yes, way to step it up Mongo! Another Viewie champion in the making!
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #10 : March 26, 2013, 07:45:25 am »

I would like to thank Rag Boy for stepping up as pit boss and making it possible to go out and see how out of shap I truely have become. Great job goes out to everyone that helped out in the pits and finsih line.
CB

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #11 : March 27, 2013, 04:34:13 pm »

Check out the "overall" results posted for Diggers.
Great showing by the Viewies.

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: