Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 25, 2021, 02:20:13 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!



--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
*
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Big 6 March Meeting Minutes
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Big 6 March Meeting Minutes  ( 349 )
Chris Cory - President 2012-14 -Life Memeber
Administrator

Offline Offline

: 1981


Wear the shield with pride!


« : April 17, 2014, 05:58:50 pm »

Big 6 Meeting minutes

3-18-14

Call meeting to order: 7:37
Meeting minutes approved from Feb Meeting.

Treasury Report:
Ask for details.

Race Report Pdogs:
Did a great job dealing with the conditions. Food vendor was busy the whole weekend.
Dealt with the issue?s getting people into the park, no real complaints.
Hilltoppers:
Race is good to go, need the Gate List emailed to Mike Vinson
Papas will be in attendance for this round
Only running 1 antenna for scoring

Media:
Hilltoppers will be in cycle news
Email blast out by the end of the week
Vurb/Digital Off-Road both have our articles up

Sponsorship:
Still owed about $14k outstanding- Contacted Blackmore (will be at 29 palms)
Pole Position-will hand out free Go Karting stuff, they didn?t send a rep to do it.
Jay Clark called Greg about joining in sponsorship, cannot sponsor with cash, but will
hand out free kits for 29 palms.
EVS possibility for sponsorship for 2015.
Albert works for Extreme Supply now and are now in talks for future rounds

Contingency:
Figuring out format for scoring system to get correct results out.
Still haven?t heard anything from Husky

Offroad:
Big 6 was a topic about the burden rate. Motion was passed to follow the desert, enduro
clubs and to charge free entries $6 bucks.
Discussion was had about raising the Ambulance fund, by increasing $1 a rider. Meaning
we would go from $2 to $3 dollars, we don?t agree as a body that we should be increased.
Please let reps know to vote against that specific motion.

Comp:
Pdogs gave District Ref new post event report. Dan Barnett is going over it with Richie
Wolhers, and will report back.
Vote was considered illegal and Pdogs are being told to pay $3 a rider for District #1 and
Officers.
Motion-Craig Hunter- (Ted Tweet 2nd) If and when we have to reimburse $3 dollars a
rider for this, the Big 6 will cover the cost for Pdogs. Motion passed something to 3.

Scoring:
Bought a new printer for pie plates, low cost.

New Business:
Unclassified race- people are coming into the race without putting on the proper numbers.
Need to make sure we have the proper stickers and numbers for people do enter into
races. Confirm with whoever is in charge of staging.
Equipment returning- Pdogs??
Need a new Box to put all the sponsorship banner in
$350 for Big 6 Sign
Trailer- Discussion about cost, how much we should spend looking for 12-14ft with Dual
Axels and surge breaks.
Keep working on cost
Big 6 owns 4 radios
Lights- need 2 new bulbs for the start/stop
Voted to get Mike a Debit Card for BIG 6 expenses.
Meeting over: 9:46

Chris Cory
Dez O555
GP O555
Enduro O555
: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!