Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 07:17:36 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  It's the Pits
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: It's the Pits  ( 646 )
Dave Springer
Viewfinder

: 676

« : August 17, 2015, 11:48:50 pm »

Welllll......the summer break is winding down.  The club members really came thru working the pits for the first half of the 2015 season, and thanks to all that pitched in.  And now the second half needs your help.  If you have not worked a pit so far this year, now is the time to step up.   There have been some date/place changes for some of the races and unfortunately the RHR race in Sept. was cancelled.  So here is what we need to cover to support our racers:
Oct 10 Invaders Dez Scramble Teagle Wash
Oct 24 National H&H Johnson Valley
Nov 8 Dez Scramble Johnson Valley
Dec 12 RUTS Dez Scramble Johnson Valley
Win the praise and admiration of your fellow Viewfinders by signing up now.  Thanks boys and girls.
Dave Springer
Viewfinder

« #1 : October 05, 2015, 07:36:21 am »

Ok, so to continue with my plee at the GP Saturday night, we have a number of D37 races for the remainder of the year which need pit support.  As a reminder, one of the obligations of being a member of the Viewfinders is to work a pit each year.  I know if you don't race it is easy to forget about, but those that do race deserve your support, and hey, it's a fun way to stay in touch with our roots, which is RACING.  Invaders Desert Scramble is this coming Saturday.  Please let me know if you can commit to be part of the pit crew.  Post on here or call/text me at 805-469-1293.
Dave Springer
Viewfinder

« #2 : October 07, 2015, 06:56:50 am »

Mr. Mike Dion has stepped up and will be providing the NASCAR, no make that F1, quality pits at Invaders this Saturday.  So if you're a 2 loop racer and were on the fence about coming out, fear not you will be well looked after.  Big thanks to Mike for fulfilling his membership duties, and as usual his value help in the Dead Presidents for the GP.  And now I get to start harping on pit help for DMC/100s race weekend.  This one is different in that  it is 2 days of races, both of which require a pit.  So come on. lets get this one covered.  Pit Nazi out.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: