Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 05:50:13 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  DMC race report
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: DMC race report  ( 1152 )
Dave Springer
Viewfinder

: 676

« : January 25, 2016, 05:31:41 pm »

So the DMC National H&H turned out to be the first desert race of the year with the sad loss of the Jackrabbits race.  We didn't have any club members camp for the weekend, but Sunday morning Brian Anderson and Pete Medina rolled in ready to pit for any 2 loopers.  Turns out there was only one of those, a guest fro Vegas that is friends with the Bishop gang.  I'll have to add his name later, can't think of it now.Anyway he finished both loops with only one get off on the 1st (hard) loop to keep him honest.  Darrell Moore and I had plans to just spectate out on the course, but race fever took hold so we signed up and lined up.   Also Salt from Bishop rolled in and raced with us (he is another R class old guy).  I think I had more fun than Darrell cuz rocks, washes and hills are not his favorite.  In other words everything that makes it a desert race : )  DMC got creative this year.  All 1 loop racers started on what the 2 loop guys would do as their second loop.  Was fun with just enough technical to keep it interesting.  I think the way they broke up the 1 and 2 loop racers was a success.  That's about it, see everyone at 4 Aces.  Chris Cory and Charlie Barney are signed up to work the pit for that one.
Chris Cory - President 2012-14 -Life Memeber
Administrator

: 1981

Wear the shield with pride!

« #1 : January 25, 2016, 09:02:40 pm »

Thanks for the race report Dave!

Chris Cory
Dez O555
GP O555
Enduro O555
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #2 : January 26, 2016, 07:16:16 am »

WHAT I'm sign up for a PIT!!   What the hell are you guys doing, pit what's a pit fine, fine, ok ok I will do it. Now I won't sleep at night great!!!
CB
« : January 28, 2016, 07:27:08 am Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President »

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
Dave Springer
Viewfinder

: 676

« #3 : January 26, 2016, 05:24:53 pm »

Charlie, you can do a pit in your sleep.  And I don't think you'll have to work to hard cuz most of our racers now are old guy one loopers : )
: [1]  
« previous next »
: