Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:47:06 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Lost Coyotes Race Report
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Lost Coyotes Race Report  ( 712 )
Dave Springer
Viewfinder

: 676

« : September 13, 2016, 06:42:00 am »

Lost Coyotes Hare Scrambles this past Sunday at Charlies Place.  Start by class which is getting used more often, and seems to be popular with racers (I like it).  Great course, first half was the fast flowing stuff on the west side of Trona Rd., then into the kinda rocky silty more demanding trails on the east side for the second half.  They used some trails I haven't seen in years so good for Lost Coyotes for making it a challenge without anything stupid.  We had a great club turnout after looking like we might only have 2 or 3 racers.  On the pit board were Gary LaCharite (got off the couch and got 2nd in class I think), Ashlee LaCharite (Mighty Mite), Darrell Moore, Sage Vincent (3rd O/A, great job), Lance Johnson (first race as an official Viewie), Bryan and Brent McCauley (also first race as new Viewies) and ME.  Guest pitters were Don and Chad Rager (Bishop guys), Steve Bullock and Tim Alexander (Lance's buddy).  Everybody finished or at least made it in on their own power.  The usual NASCAR (hell, more like F1) quality pits were provided by Cynthia (Sages Mom), her friends Jane and Stacy (they thought they were coming out to spectate, but got recruited ) and Chris McCauley (new member, Brent and Bryan's Dad).  All went great and fun was had by all.  The only casualty is Chad Rager's missing gas can, but it'll show up : )  Anything to add?  Let's hear it. 
lance johnson
Viewfinder

: 90

« #1 : September 15, 2016, 03:25:42 pm »

Hello all view'e

Dave was right on good showing and great fun by all. Ill be out at the jackrabbit's race sat by noon hope to see another good showing ill be flying the flag.

Sage is the only other  one so far his dad will be pitting.Come out and have some fun!!!!

lance johnson
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #2 : September 16, 2016, 07:31:03 am »

Great Job Boys

CB

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
: [1]  
« previous next »
: