Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:51:05 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Viewfinder family member in the hospital.
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Viewfinder family member in the hospital.  ( 803 )
Kyle "Rag Boy" Nay
Viewfinder

: 80

ohhhh yeaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

« : November 08, 2016, 03:33:26 pm »

Dillon Herrick's mother was rushed to the ER Over the weekend. She has been diagnosed with what they believe to be a brain aneurism. As of Sunday the brain swelling had gone down. She is currently heavily sedated but conscious they need to keep the blood pressure down, Dillon had said on Sunday she was squeezing his hand in response to his voice. I am not a wealth of information currently as to her status and current condition. James Jenkins was at the hospital earlier today so if anything he has much more information. I am hoping the club can come together as they did for my wife and send all the good thoughts and prayers to the Herrick family!

yes i am rag boy; splatter just ask the barney's they ll tell the story!
Chris Cory - President 2012-14 -Life Memeber
Administrator

: 1981

Wear the shield with pride!

« #1 : November 08, 2016, 08:06:18 pm »

Man sorry to hear and read this. Thoughts and prayers go out to Dillion's mom and family.

Chris Cory
Dez O555
GP O555
Enduro O555
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #2 : November 09, 2016, 06:55:17 am »

This is a bum deal our thoughts and prayers go out to Dillion's mom and family as well.

CB

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
: [1]  
« previous next »
: