Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:23:57 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  6.2.17 Ridgecrest Meeting
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: 6.2.17 Ridgecrest Meeting  ( 2804 )
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« : June 06, 2017, 06:59:58 am »

we had a good showing Friday at Pizza Factory to meet with the stakeholders and discuss this year's GP.

3 reps. from Ridgcrest PD
FOF reps.
City of Ridgecrest (Ricca)
Members:
Jones
Piper
McKenzie
JR
Pruett
Jeff
Pam & I
Lisa (Derby Assoc.)

Got some good stuff coming, course changes, etc. but the overall layout not much different.

Won't go into details here on a public forum but we're looking real good.

Contract with FOF is signed (rent went up $400.00)

Will get permit filled out and off to Ricca shortly.

The ball is officially rolling.

Need everyone to start thinking GP. Look at your work calendars and clear some days in/around 9/30&10/1. We really need more people to stay on Monday and help clean up so that those that do aren't there ALL day. Also start thinking about where you want to help out and if you'd like to step up to be a section captain; I believe we have two new ones this year, Kyle Nay will take over fully from Steve at the start and Dylan is taking the EX section from James, aside form that we're open for suggestions. We'll get the sign up sheet posted on the members section soon. Also note that we have a couple of new sections this year, one is "Camp" and that will be Lance Johnson and a new course section between the Junkyard and LaCharite Land.
Joey Gardner

: 3

« #1 : June 12, 2017, 08:37:19 pm »

I'm not too sure how this website works.  I don't know about the meeting is there someplace I need to look ? 
Dave Springer
Viewfinder

: 676

« #2 : June 17, 2017, 01:57:15 pm »

Joey, that meeting was between some of the key club folks that are heavily involved in making the GP happen and the city of Ridgecrest people to get the ball rolling for this year.  At some point there will be stuff for members put on the Members section of the message board so that only those in the club can see.   If you would like to get more involved in the GP planning, help is always welcome.  Contact Donn Nay or post on here. 
lance johnson
Viewfinder

: 90

« #3 : June 22, 2017, 05:28:45 am »

VIEW'S

JUST A REMINDER THE APPERAL STORE IS OPEN KIDS JERSERYS AND TSHIRTS ALSO ADULTS JERSERYS NEW SCHOOL AND OLD SCHOOL HOODIES LONG SLEEVE AND SHORT SLEEVE SHIRTS CALL OR EMAIL ME CHARLIE BARNEY JUST GOT A NEW SCHOOL JERSERY  WHO WOULD HAVE EVERY THOUGH?

LANCE JOHNSON 760-914-1983
LATE4GATE@GMAIL.COM
: [1]  
« previous next »
: