Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:18:06 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Lost coyotes Race
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Lost coyotes Race  ( 2942 )
Dave Springer
Viewfinder

: 676

« : July 04, 2017, 01:46:00 pm »

http://www.district37ama.org/offroad/calendar/2017/sept/2017_Lost_Coyotes.jpg

Here's the flyer for the Lost Coyotes Race weekend of Sept 9/10.  Saturday is a Pro Hard Enduro which sounds like some fun spectating.  Sunday's race is Sprint Enduro which pays Cal Scrambles and Desert points.  Sprint Enduro is like a qualifier.....you are timed thru a special test section for your score, and cruise when not in a special test.  Read the flyer for how many miles you go.  Red numbers do 11mile loop 3 time, black number novices do it 5 times (I think this will the less technical loop).  All other black numbers do a 7 mile loop 5 times ( a separate probably more technically challenging loop).  Dee Jenkins will be providing pit support for those that might need to gas up.  Cool to see a new format being tried.  Hope to see lots of Golden Rod and Black out for this one.
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #1 : July 12, 2017, 07:06:58 am »

We will be having a meeting Saturday night, last general meeting before the G.P. Hope to see lots of you there!
lance johnson
Viewfinder

: 90

« #2 : July 14, 2017, 05:01:59 am »

View's

The apparel store is open support the color's buy some gear kid shirts jersery's adult gear as well shirts jerserys give me a call or email me
late4gate@gmail.com 760-914-1983

lance
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #3 : August 31, 2017, 04:58:16 pm »

I know Lance is chomping at the bit to race so he'll be there. 3 generations of Nays will be there. Deanna was supposed to pit but that won't be necessary with this format so not sure if she's still going.

WHO ELSE IS COMING?

Would be nice to get a rough head count for food if possible. I won't buy anything until Thursday night so there's time, please let me know.
lance johnson
Viewfinder

: 90

« #4 : September 01, 2017, 04:39:20 am »

Donn,

I'm in. Talked to joey and bullock they will both be there. Al so talked Darrell moore he will be there and you know springer will be there. Go Viewfinders!!!

Lance
Russ & Deanna Jenkins
Viewfinder

: 435

« #5 : September 01, 2017, 12:19:42 pm »

Donn are you still having a meeting??

Ok no pit, I am still on for checkers race.

Dee
Joey Gardner

: 3

« #6 : September 03, 2017, 01:41:08 pm »

Clayton and I will be there, "I spoke to Chad he hasn't been receiving emails "
Kyle "Rag Boy" Nay
Viewfinder

: 80

ohhhh yeaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

« #7 : September 04, 2017, 09:23:18 pm »

I will be bringing a 'new' perspective member in at the meeting on Saturday! Trenton has  made the decision to become a club member on his own merits. Sounds like it's going to be a fun weekend!

yes i am rag boy; splatter just ask the barney's they ll tell the story!
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #8 : September 05, 2017, 06:31:44 am »

Clayton and I will be there, "I spoke to Chad he hasn't been receiving emails "

Do you have an email for Chad Joey? we have his phone and address on the roster but no email.
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #9 : September 11, 2017, 08:36:15 am »

GREAT WEEKEND IN THE DESERT!

Despite a conflict with SOMEONE'S birthday party (sorry CB, had to do it) we had a good turnout.

Saturday a group of about 5 of us headed out to watch the hard enduro. Start was quite a ways from camp so we saw a sign saying "spectator area" hiked up part way and sat and waited. Quite a few people doing the same at "Hard Charlie" then after some time Jake Argubright rides up from the direction of the finish, "Hey Jake, what you doing, not racing?" "Oh I've finished just came over to look at this for the second round" says Jake. So we sat there for nothing. Go back later and find out it's the last obstacle, only 3 riders made it to us and that was very interesting to watch Kyle Redmond tackle Hard Charlie. Weather was just about perfect, little warm but tolerable.

Headed back, had a great club meeting, dinner, etc. about 30 for dinner.

Sunday more racers showed up, we had 18 on our pit board! Almost equally split between course A and B. Us old slow guys were on A, the fast young guys were on B. A was fast and flowed very well, couple little challenges but nothing serious. Black numbers went 5 11.5 mile loops, red did 3. Max Eddy killed it, might have beet Cordis Brooks on corrected time! Sprint enduro format so really don't know until all the math is complete. Fun format, will be racing more of these for sure. Lost Coyotes did an excellent job and BLM presence was minimal and friendly.

All in all a GREAT time and good warm up for our upcoming event.

Thanks to all that came out, those that didn't missed a fun weekend.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: