Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:29:36 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Hot Fun in the Summertime
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Hot Fun in the Summertime  ( 611 )
Dave Springer
Viewfinder

: 676

« : August 27, 2017, 06:10:12 am »

Besides being a song title, it was what was had yesterday.  Myself and fellow Viewies Darrell Moore, Kevin Bentley and Kyle Nay did a fun 70 miles out to Kramer Junction from staging spot a couple miles north of Sunrise MX track.   For Darrell it was his first ride in 5 months after jacking his shoulder up.  For Kyle it was his first ride his new scoot (my KTM 300), and me it was my first ride after getting my new 500exc dialed in.  And for Kevin, well, just good to get some desert miles in after a few months break.  Highlight of the day was Kyle getting to watch me come so close to taking a digger : ) Thanks guys for coming. 
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #1 : August 28, 2017, 08:07:33 am »

Besides being a song title, it was what was had yesterday.  Myself and fellow Viewies Darrell Moore, Kevin Bentley and Kyle Nay did a fun 70 miles out to Kramer Junction from staging spot a couple miles north of Sunrise MX track.   For Darrell it was his first ride in 5 months after jacking his shoulder up.  For Kyle it was his first ride his new scoot (my KTM 300), and me it was my first ride after getting my new 500exc dialed in.  And for Kevin, well, just good to get some desert miles in after a few months break.  Highlight of the day was Kyle getting to watch me come so close to taking a digger : ) Thanks guys for coming.

Kyle called me on the way home, said it was a lot of fun and i missed out! He LOVES the 300!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: