Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:25:40 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Clyde Howdy
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Clyde Howdy  ( 2205 )
Cathy

: 1

« : November 03, 2006, 09:40:03 am »

Hi, I'd like to hear from anyone that may have known my father, Clyde Howdy. He and a few friends started the Viewfinders MC around 1966. He loved riding motorcycles in the desert. He also loved the ocean, our family spent many summers and holidays at the beach. My dad started out doing stunt work and moved into acting. He passed away in 1969. My mom is alive and well, very healthy and blessed with a sharp mind.
I have very few memories of my dad and would love to hear from anyone that may have stories or information regarding Clyde Howdy.
Thanks, Cathy
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« #1 : November 03, 2006, 10:18:03 am »

Hi Cathy - The only member I could think of who might know your Dad is Don Dahlquist. I'm printing off your message and mailing it to him.  You might also try the guys at www.ADayInTheDirt.com .  Some of our original club founders also started Day in the Dirt and many of the oldtimers keep in touch thru them - such as J.N. Roberts, John De Soto, Ronnie Rondell, etc.  Good luck and I hope someone has stories/memories of your Dad for you. 

Kandy Thornton
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« #2 : November 03, 2006, 11:17:34 am »

I love it when people like yourself (Cathy) post messages .... Great to hear from you!

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
: [1]  
« previous next »
: