Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:45:24 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Helmet Stickers
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Helmet Stickers  ( 1851 )
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« : December 17, 2007, 11:18:28 am »

I went ahead and contacted the Brett Downey Safety Org. for the helmet stickers I am sure you have all seen them. If not, please check out

http://www.mxsafety38.org

I have about 50 of the stickers.... they provide the stickers for FREE but do ask a donation be made. If you are interested in the helmet sticker, please contact me and I will sale you one for a $1.00 contribution towards their cause or if the club wishes to purchase a few for our members then the club may write a check.. Either way, you get my point! I have the stickers.. I am more than happy to share them... I do ask for a donation so I can send it back to the org!~

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #1 : December 21, 2007, 06:14:40 am »

good idea jenn.

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #2 : December 21, 2007, 09:54:17 am »

I didn't get it the first glance, now I do. Back in the day we used to take a copy of our drivers license, wrap it in celophane, and put it in the liner of our helmet with phone number, etc. on the back of the copy. Still a good idea except you have to remove the helmet to get it which might not be a good thing in certain situations.

Thanks Jenn, this is a good idea, I'll pick some up from you for all of us.
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

« #3 : December 21, 2007, 01:40:09 pm »

I would put it on the chin area of the helmet.. Obviously the rider would be lying on his back with his face forward .. helmet on .. best place would be lower right side of front part of helmet.......

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #4 : January 22, 2008, 12:43:47 pm »

Be sure and bring these with you this weekend, I want my boys and I to get some on their helmets.
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

« #5 : January 22, 2008, 03:04:00 pm »

Thank you for the reminder!!~
I already have 'em in the bag of stuff to go!~

I am also donating some to the Hawkins memorial deal for their raffle...

: [1]  
« previous next »
: