Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:32:57 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Enduro Report
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Enduro Report  ( 1212 )
Big Daddy Golden Rod
Viewfinder

: 497

« : January 21, 2008, 08:26:25 pm »

It was great to get out and ride after a year off. About 15 of us attempted to ride the poker run on Saturday but we got lost for about an hour we made the best of it. Race day was a cold and clear 17 degrees. There were alot of riders late to the line due to cold starting bikes. Those racers in attendance were Keith, Todd, Jim, Iron Man, Michael H, John, Lee, prospective Austin, guests Brian C, Media Mike Garvin and son Nick. I think Jim Zeroed everything on the first two loops and will contend for the OVER ALL WIN, Todd was solid as usual and will finish in the top 3 Vet expert, Keith beat Mike by 1 minute, I rode with Mike and he thoroughly kicked my arse, Lee was right there with us, as was Michael, Austin had bike problems on the first loop and made up about 20 minutes untill his body and machine couldn't take any more. Over all the course was very challenging but not ridiculous. Enduros are fun and very different from most desert races. See you at DMC.
« : January 21, 2008, 09:57:03 pm John Thornton »
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« #1 : January 22, 2008, 10:51:19 am »

Since the Enduro was on his BDay he came home and went out for some yummy Mexican and margaritas ... Then some even more yummy dairy queen birthday cake!

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« #2 : January 24, 2008, 10:30:17 am »

John forgot to mention both of the Iles kids ran their 1st ever dez event!  Kayla was too cute on her all pink quad and she rode very well for her first organized Kid's Ride.  Steven put on his race face and must have watched Todd a time or two, because he took a "Checker" line at one point in the race to pass another rider.  We had a good group in the rocks cheering them on and their smiles at the end were priceless!

Kandy Thornton
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

: 760

« #3 : January 24, 2008, 12:45:18 pm »

Its neat seeing some more youngens coming out to play in the Dez, I hope so more will be out at DMC.

sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/desertvet
: [1]  
« previous next »
: