Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 09:51:32 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  McGrath in Cycle News
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: McGrath in Cycle News  ( 1160 )
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« : January 30, 2008, 02:51:01 pm »

Yep - The Viewies own Jim McGrath gets a mention in Issue 5 for the UEA Article.  Great finish Jim. Ryan Sanders of the 100's MC is doing an awesome job bringing press coverage back to D37!  Check out the pic of Nick Blais and notice th bike laying in the rocks... dohhhh!  :o

http://www.cyclenews.com/testride/latestissue.html

Kandy Thornton
Jim McGrath
Viewfinder

: 449

« #1 : January 31, 2008, 07:29:08 pm »

thanks Kandy, although i liked it more when you were writing the stories. Just got back from Dirt Rider Torture Test at Glen Helen.  talk about fun I had a blast, they had some great trails in the mountains and they were allowed every inch of the facility to use.  i didn't know Glen Helen had that good of riding.  very tough single track trails with perfect conditions.  great  people  and good bikes. :)
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« #2 : January 31, 2008, 11:59:36 pm »

Is McGrath gunna get in Cycle News for his DMC finish too?............ ha!

Congrats! Always nice to see your own name in print!

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
: [1]  
« previous next »
: