Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:09:47 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  RHR Golf Tournament
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: RHR Golf Tournament  ( 2709 )
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« : May 18, 2008, 11:47:51 am »

I was planning on playing with my Dad this year but he already committed to going to the L.A. Roadster's Father's Day Roadster show with our '26 T Roadster (his club, The Road Kings are the featured club at this year's show, which is quite an honor) so we need a fourth to play with the Hastings and me, who want to come out and wear the Viewie colors and suport RHR? Don't worry if you can't play or play well, it's all for fun.

Let me know and I'll have Sheri put you in our foursome.
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« #1 : May 30, 2008, 02:55:02 pm »

Thank you to Alan and Deanne (Baja Designs) for sponsoring a hole at the tourney this year.  If anyone is interested in signing up, please let John, Jenn or I know and we will get you on a Viewie Team.  This is the funnest tournament around and it will be cool to see you all out there sporting the black and goldenrod. The Viewfinder Flag is also used for the banner drop shotgun start.  Such a sight to behold... makes my eyes a little misty....

Kandy Thornton
Jim Johnson
Viewfinder

: 124

« #2 : June 10, 2008, 08:01:31 pm »

Don do you still have a spot open my dad(Bob Johnson) is expressing interest in playing? My foursome is already full. Dad I will drive you in case you have a few to many.
« : June 10, 2008, 08:03:10 pm Jim Johnson »
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« #3 : June 10, 2008, 08:54:40 pm »

Jim - We will fit your Dad on a Viewfinder team for sure. Bring him out - John runs the tourney and if we are mismatched, we will sqeeze in a 5-some.  It's a really fun tournament and we'll have him in with Donn or you for sure!  See you guys this weekend!

Kandy Thornton
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #4 : June 12, 2008, 01:45:19 pm »

Don do you still have a spot open my dad(Bob Johnson) is expressing interest in playing? My foursome is already full. Dad I will drive you in case you have a few to many.

Bob seemed to indicate he wasn't interested in playing, just showing up for the dinner and drinks. Have you spoken to him about it? I told him he is welcome to play with me, trust me he can't be any worse than I am!

I spoke with John earlier today, we'll square it all away Saturday morning. Anyone that doesn't have a foursome will be taken care of, like Kandy said if we need ot a fivesome it's no big deal. Whatever it is it should be fun as long as nobody takes it too seriously.
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #5 : June 13, 2008, 01:15:06 am »

I will be there,
and it looks lile JJ, Jenn, Adam and I will be the foursome   ::)
The other son and wife can't make it.
Bring the kidney belts!!

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #6 : June 13, 2008, 06:14:04 am »

I will be there,
and it looks lile JJ, Jenn, Adam and I will be the foursome   ::)
The other son and wife can't make it.
Bring the kidney belts!!
Are the BELTS for racing the golf carts? Or, I assume so that others don't bust a gut laughing? ;D
Hmmm, another fund raiser idea!!! Cart and Rhino racin' on a golf course w/ only one rule, DQ for donuts and burnouts on the greens ::)
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #7 : June 13, 2008, 07:44:47 am »

Are the BELTS for racing the golf carts? Or, I assume so that others don't bust a gut laughing? ;D

On the d37 board I suggested the kidney belts to protect against busting a gut  ;D
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #8 : June 15, 2008, 04:42:08 pm »

Well how did it go? Hope all participating Viewies had FUN! I'll bet that an 18 pack round gets to be interesting by the time everyone gets to the 19th (watering) hole ::)KJ
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #9 : June 16, 2008, 08:53:59 am »

Well how did it go? Hope all participating Viewies had FUN! I'll bet that an 18 pack round gets to be interesting by the time everyone gets to the 19th (watering) hole ::)KJ

TONS OF FUN!!

Got to play with Sean Grattan, Lee Henderson, Big John, and Jeff Meek. We sure didn't contend for the overall but had fun. I think we finished three or four over par, not good with five golfers; the winning round was eight under with four golfers, Dirt Diggers to boot!

Huge thanks to the Thornton family for putting this together, they really worked their butts off and it went very smooth. I'll be back next year for sure.
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #10 : June 16, 2008, 09:44:00 am »

THANKS to the Thornton Family for a great time.
Food, Drink and Fun all in one.

I think we were like 17 over, Oh Well, We had fun!!
Thanks Again

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #11 : June 16, 2008, 10:53:49 am »

Thanks Again

Nice to see you and the family Bob. Thanks for supporting such a great cause.
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #12 : June 16, 2008, 11:32:44 am »

Thanks Again

Nice to see you and the family Bob. Thanks for supporting such a great cause.

Good seeing all of you Viewfinders, can't wait for cooler weather so We  can get back out to the DEZ and ride.
We try to support RHR and R3, never know when you might need them !!
See Ya soon

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: