Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 07:32:21 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  SUPPORT THOSE WHO SUPPORT US!
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: SUPPORT THOSE WHO SUPPORT US!  ( 1635 )
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« : June 19, 2008, 12:50:16 pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not have enough good things to say about Mr. Abbott. Mr. Abbott is ALWAYS more THAN willing to assist anyone at any time whether it's donating his autographed gear for a cause, assisting in fundraising efforts for a fellow downed rider, or simply the joy of sending a get well package to a child in a hospital, Destry ALWAYS goes over and beyond. Destry is an amazing racer, and just a great person all around! Please help support him in his effort to represent the USA in Greece, he will make us proud!

Message from Dez:

As many of you know I was selected to represent USA on the ISDE Trophy Team. A lot of effort has been put into this year's team and we're all really excited to head to Greece in August. Due to the high cost of traveling, each team member has to raise our own money to do this and it's getting pricey. To offset some of my expenses, I'm selling t-shirts on my site to help raise some money. Below is the link if you're interested in picking one up (or more

http://www.destryabbott.com/isde.html

Main page: www.destryabbott.com

Thanks for everyone's support and I know we're going to do great!
F.Y.I. I'll also be hosting a "fun ride" at one of the local tracks here in Arizona. Again it will be a fundraiser, but we'll have a lot of raffle items, barbeque, open practice, etc. I'll post more info on my site here soon. Hope to see you there!

Best Wishes,
Destry

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #1 : June 22, 2008, 06:31:08 pm »

Ordered up 2 shirts !!
Can Jenn use her influence and get them signed by Destry ??

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

« #2 : June 22, 2008, 09:19:40 pm »

Bob - That would not be an issue. To be honest with you, Destry is more than happy to autographs at ANY time. I know he will be leaving for ISDE shortly so if you want to wait until he comes back that may be a better time. Otherwise, send them to me and I will ship them to Dez with a return envelope....

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #3 : June 24, 2008, 01:03:35 am »

I will look him up at the next National,
Thankx

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

« #4 : June 25, 2008, 11:12:17 am »

He is a VERY personable person!~ VERY easy to approach, and a really neat person to talk to!~ Thanks for supporting Dez, I know he really appreciates it!

: [1]  
« previous next »
: