Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:11:27 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Thanks guys!
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Thanks guys!  ( 2165 )
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« : September 30, 2008, 04:18:21 pm »

Now that my parents officially know that Eric knocked himself out and suffered heat exhaustion I can post this...

Me and my brother just wanted to thank you guys for sticking around for us and of course for all the help with the rescue and loading and trying to convice my brother to drink liquids (people with head injuries are so hard to explain things to)

I know you guys will say thats what a club is for but it is still appreciated.  Eric is doing great and can now carry on a conversation without forgetting what the conversation is. We will see you guys all on Friday. 

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« #1 : September 30, 2008, 04:22:11 pm »

I had not heard the taller Price had been hurt... Glad to hear Eric is on the mend.  Scary stuff - head injury and heat exhaustion. And yes shorter Price that is what a club is for.... but it's a guaranty with the Viewies that someone will be there for you.  See ya in a couple days!

Kandy Thornton
John Sneddon
Viewfinder

: 2

« #2 : September 30, 2008, 05:03:20 pm »

No problem Aaron, happy to do it!
Aaron Price
Officer

« #3 : September 30, 2008, 05:11:13 pm »

No problem Aaron, happy to do it!

You and Charlie rock John.  Thanks again.

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #4 : September 30, 2008, 07:08:19 pm »

I heard Eric was suffering from the heat but I didn't know he whacked his noggen. That makes more sense than just the heat as I was sure he was used to that, AZ is always hot.
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #5 : October 01, 2008, 11:23:20 am »

Glad Eric in O K

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Aaron Price
Officer

« #6 : October 01, 2008, 11:39:10 am »

I heard Eric was suffering from the heat but I didn't know he whacked his noggen. That makes more sense than just the heat as I was sure he was used to that, AZ is always hot.

That was what I was thinking.  Seriously??? Your from Yuma! Typical of me not to give my brother enough credit.  Heat exhaustion comes on quicker when your already dizzy and fighting your now bent front brake rotor through a really cool techinical section.

John Sneddon
Viewfinder

: 2

« #7 : October 01, 2008, 06:21:13 pm »

hey if your brother needs a brake rotor for that thing in can bring one out to the grand prix.  ???
Aaron Price
Officer

« #8 : October 02, 2008, 11:15:48 am »

That would be great.  Thanks John.

Eric Price
Viewfinder

: 119

« #9 : October 02, 2008, 09:32:03 pm »

You guys need to quit talking about me, it makes my head hurt....Seriously though, I can't thank all that were out there enough for their support, especially John and Charlie.  Viewfinders are the best.  Thanks again.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: