Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:44:18 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  SUPERCROSS
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 [2]
: SUPERCROSS  ( 4233 )
Eric Price
Viewfinder

: 119

« #15 : January 11, 2009, 09:28:58 am »

I am thinking about taking the family to San Diego SX.

If you have young ones, I would suggest getting tickets in the family section, NO ALCOHOL, it can get pretty roudy and alot of foul language in some of the other sections. Thats where JJ and I will be with all the rest of the family.
Yes you can go get a beer, but you have to drink it before you return to the seats   ::)

JM.02

My wife uses more foul language than a drunken sailor anyway so no problem there.  I think we decided to go out to the desert anyway since it is a long weekend for the kids and I have a five dayer myself.
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #16 : January 11, 2009, 05:50:51 pm »

I am thinking about taking the family to San Diego SX.

If you have young ones, I would suggest getting tickets in the family section, NO ALCOHOL, it can get pretty roudy and alot of foul language in some of the other sections. Thats where JJ and I will be with all the rest of the family.
Yes you can go get a beer, but you have to drink it before you return to the seats   ::)

JM.02

My wife uses more foul language than a drunken sailor anyway so no problem there. 

Sounds like a KEEPER to me  ;D

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« #17 : January 12, 2009, 03:29:47 pm »

Anyone going to A2?? My lil bro bro is getting his wisdom teeth out Friday and I was planning on taking him, but not anymore :(

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #18 : January 13, 2009, 01:37:46 pm »

Anyone going to A2?? My lil bro bro is getting his wisdom teeth out Friday and I was planning on taking him, but not anymore :(

Were going to A2 and San Diego  ;D

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

« #19 : January 29, 2009, 10:25:33 pm »

ME + 4 ARE OFF TO SAN FRAN IN JUST A FEW HOURSSSSS! SUPERRRRR STOKEDDDDDD...... RIDER SEATING, MONSTER AFTER PARTY, OHH YAHHHH!

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #20 : January 30, 2009, 07:43:24 am »

ME + 4 ARE OFF TO SAN FRAN IN JUST A FEW HOURSSSSS! SUPERRRRR STOKEDDDDDD...... RIDER SEATING, MONSTER AFTER PARTY, OHH YAHHHH!

Have fun, Oh you're already gone, DUH.

Matt and Taylor are going to A-3. Taylor's mom gave them tickets for Matt's birthday.
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

« #21 : February 03, 2009, 04:21:37 pm »

Flew up with Britney George and Davi Millsaps... flight was uneventful and rather nice... Got to San Fran and checked in to our rooms at the Marriott which were really nice. The hotel had just done a complete remodel and our room was LITERALLY brand new!~ Had exceptional service from the hotel and it's staff all weekend long!~ Did the typical touristy stuff all day Friday .. Went out to a local bar Friday night -- I swear the bar is STILL recovering from the havoc we created.

Got a late start Saturday went to Ghirardelli Chocolate and did that whole deal, then it was time to get ready for SX.. Got ready for SX and headed out to meet my friend who is a photographer for Racer X... Took some pics, walked the pits, hung with Villo, Stewart, etc. for a bit. Heard the whole crazy JLaw went AWOL story ... then heard the announcer's BS story about JLAW being "ill" -- he was hungover and didn't show up for practice as planned... Our seats were utterly amazing, VIllo rode out directly next to us when they announced his name which was exciting... sat in rider/industry seating which were some of the best seats. My cousin couldn't believe the riders just "hang out" and are totally cool/casual ... Race action was great!~

Watched a lites rider get stuck in the swingarm of another racer and almost get drug up and over then finish line jump .. It was a horrific sight to see... LUCKILY the rider who was dragging the other rider noticed it in time. Had he actually hit the jump the outcome would have been much worse. The rider ended up walking away from the incident. Bittersweet revenge for Villo on a SWEET pass on Alessi .. Alessi had nothing for him ...

Witnessed JLaw get in a post race brawl in the pits with Boniface... Still waiting to hear the rest of the 411 on that story ... We had absolutely PERFECT weather, not a cloud in the sky!~
« : February 03, 2009, 04:55:35 pm Jenn »

Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

« #22 : February 08, 2009, 07:55:58 pm »

Long story short, JLAW punched Troy Lee in the face while Troy Lee stepped in to stop a fight between Hanson and Boniface...

Jason Lawrence Suspended
Jason Lawrence penalized for actions at San Francisco round of the 2009 AMA Supercross Lites West Championship Series
PICKERINGTON, Ohio -- AMA Racing officials determined today that actions taken by AMA Supercross Lites West Championship Series rider Jason Lawrence at the San Francisco round of the series violated the terms of his existing probationary status, which began on June 12, 2008. Lawrence has therefore been suspended for the next two rounds of the 2009 AMA Supercross Lites West Championship Series.

Specifically, Lawrence was found to have violated Appendix A, section A2.3j, of the AMA Supercross, and FIM World Championship, Rulebook, which states that the following offense is subject to disciplinary action:

"An attack on a Racing official and/or engaging in a fight. This includes any person who attacks or is involved in a fight anywhere on the premises prior to, during, or after an AMA Supercross, an FIM World Championship meet. There will be no maximum fine or suspension period for this offense."

It was determined that Lawrence was involved in an incident off the track involving certain Supercross class riders. As a result of that violation, Lawrence has been suspended for the next two rounds of the 2009 AMA Supercross Lites West Championship Series, including the Feb. 7 round in Anaheim, Calif., and the Feb. 14 round in San Diego, Calif.

AMA officials notified Lawrence of the penalty on Wednesday, Feb. 4. Lawrence appealed and presented evidence in his favor at a meeting with AMA Racing officials on Friday, Feb. 6. Following careful consideration of that evidence, Lawrence's appeal was denied.

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: