Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:52:36 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Need old Yamaha parts
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Need old Yamaha parts  ( 1043 )
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« : March 11, 2009, 09:44:44 pm »

I have done it again!  I aquired another free vintage bike.  Yamaha LT2 (100cc Enduro)  But the kickstarter shaft is broken.  The engine looks the same as an AT1.   So does anybody know where there is a basket case AT1 sitting around that somebody may be willing to sell parts off of?

Megan... can I store some bikes at your house?  It's getting cramped at my place and I think the next time I bring home a bike the Mrs.  is going to kick me and my bikes out.

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Megan Irwin
Viewfinder

: 232

« #1 : March 12, 2009, 07:43:33 am »

Of course you can store bikes at my house.....no, not in the illegal patio conversion room, but in the garage! Granted, I don't know how much longer I'm going to be there and I can't be held responsible if the gerbil-lovers get ahold of any of them....

Only Viewfinder to ever fail the Rock Star Test!
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #2 : March 12, 2009, 07:56:14 am »

Why do women always refuse to allow bikes in the house?  None of them leak.

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« #3 : March 12, 2009, 09:33:09 am »

Billy Laninovich (SX RIDER) keeps his prized bike IN his house!~ His house smells like race gas.. I think he does it on purpose for the "air freshener". MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #4 : March 12, 2009, 01:25:48 pm »

Billy Laninovich (SX RIDER) keeps his prized bike IN his house!~ His house smells like race gas.. I think he does it on purpose for the "air freshener". MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....

I have a friend that has an ex Roger DeCoster Suzuki in his living room, his wife hates it but he won't allow it to be removed. Doesn't smell though, no fuel or gear oil in it.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: