Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 08:11:11 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Congrats to Flat Matt 2 and Taylor
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Congrats to Flat Matt 2 and Taylor  ( 1375 )
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« : December 04, 2009, 07:42:25 am »

On a bigger note than Matthew's birthday we all need to congradulate him and Taylor on their recently announced engagement!!! Matt popped the question at Disneyland (their favorite place in the world I think) and announced it to the rest of the famiiy at Thanksgiving. There is no date yet as both are still in school.

The Nays will finally have a daughter!!!

We are so happy for them and wish them a long and happy marriage.

Now get it done and give me some grand kids ;D
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #1 : December 04, 2009, 07:50:42 am »

The Price family would like to extend our most sincere condolences.

Just kidding Matt.  Congrats!
« : December 04, 2009, 07:46:40 pm Aaron Price »

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Chris Cory - President 2012-14 -Life Memeber
Administrator

: 1981

Wear the shield with pride!

« #2 : December 04, 2009, 06:39:41 pm »

Congrats Matt. Getting married is the most wonderful thing you can ever do in you life!  ;D  ;)

So when is Donn going to be a Grand papa? Oh wait am I rushing things?  :P

Chris Cory
Dez O555
GP O555
Enduro O555
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

: 760

« #3 : December 04, 2009, 10:26:17 pm »

Better than racing? drinking beer with frinds?   You Chris are not telling him the truth ;)

Congrats Matt. Getting married is the most wonderful thing you can ever do in you life!  ;D  ;)

So when is Donn going to be a Grand papa? Oh wait am I rushing things?  :P

sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/desertvet
Chuck Frozina
Viewfinder

: 129

« #4 : December 05, 2009, 03:22:54 am »

As I already told you Congratz Cuz.  Do us proud.  Don't rush the kids part of it.  They will get here when the time is right.  Look how long it took Tori and I.

073x - Desert Senior Beginner<br />2002 Honda CR250R
-Luke & Mandy's Pit Crew-
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #5 : December 05, 2009, 02:49:37 pm »

It will be a while 'til they tie the knot and have kids. Matt hopes to graduate in June 2011 and Taylor si still trying to get into Nursing school at CSUCI. They don't plan on getting married until at least one graduates, then who knows about kids.

But in preparation for the ultimate, don't sell that little PW you just got for Nate Chris, might need one for a new Naylet.
Mat Nay
Viewfinder

: 29

« #6 : December 07, 2009, 10:47:19 am »

Thank you everyone!  Yea, there still is no official date set and probably won't be for a while.  We are planning on getting married after at least one of graduates, which like my dad said, probably won't be until I graduate.  Definetly no plans on children yet, that will come many years down the road.  Taylor and I are very excited and she said to say thank you for all the good wishes.
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #7 : December 07, 2009, 11:00:59 am »

Good luck Matt and Taylor. Keep in mind every great marrage has a garage!! I wish you both the best.
Charlie

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
Mat Nay
Viewfinder

: 29

« #8 : December 09, 2009, 11:06:26 am »

Good luck Matt and Taylor. Keep in mind every great marrage has a garage!! I wish you both the best.
Charlie
That is a great piece of advise.  I will make sure to relay the words of wisdom to Taylor ;D ;D
: [1]  
« previous next »
: