Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:15:41 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Moose Run Report
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1] 2
: Moose Run Report  ( 4251 )
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« : February 15, 2010, 02:59:46 pm »

Just a short one for now, Chris has the pit sheet with all the folks listed that showed up.

Weather was absolutely perfect, no wind. Temp in the high 60's. Ground was still moist from rain earlier in the week. We didn't have too many racers but we certainly had a good showing. Chris' group was quite large so it really helped swell the ranks. Of note that made it was Charley "Da Blur" Powell as well as Mr. Barney as a spectator.

Looking good for a few of our finishers, SGary Larcharite was second in class. James Jenkins had an awesome start, first at the bomb and second when he passed us a few miles later. Flat on second loop set him back, he finished fifth in class. Poor Gumby did not like the third loop, kicked his ass. He was second to last three loop finisher (damn, one more place and you could have got the DAL award!).

We voted in three new members Jason Schalow (hope I got that right) and Rick Hudachek from Bishop and "Cousin" Chucky Frozina. Welcome to the club guys. All three raced and finished.

I'm sure Chris will add more, quite a few stayed the night last night.
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #1 : February 15, 2010, 05:56:41 pm »

THANKS for the info,
I was definatly thinking about you people, sucks being stuck at home with projects and not feeling well on top of that.  Good to see a decent turnout  ;D

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Chuck Frozina
Viewfinder

: 129

« #2 : February 15, 2010, 06:22:30 pm »

All went well for those that stayed till Monday. Had my wife call in "sick" so we could stay with the Cory, Jenkins, and Gamaunt families.  Luke rode the kids race then, a bunch of us watched the adult mini challenge, that was a hoot!  I pretty sure I got 1st in class but we'll see.  Monday was a day of leisure and family time for us.  We left just prior to Chris pulling out.  Mandy sure took a beating this w/e from small falls and one big one off my bike when she tried to get down by herself.  Luke got a shiner when he was leaving Chris's rig following Nate and Bradley down the stairs, but all is fine now as bothe the kids are on the mend.  TY for all the votes for our membership we am glad to be a part of the "Family."

073x - Desert Senior Beginner<br />2002 Honda CR250R
-Luke & Mandy's Pit Crew-
Chris Cory - President 2012-14 -Life Memeber
Administrator

: 1981

Wear the shield with pride!

« #3 : February 15, 2010, 07:33:49 pm »

Man quad guys get no respect! I get a 1st in class and it was my last transfer to be an Amateur and I don't even get mentioned!  ;D

Chris Cory
Dez O555
GP O555
Enduro O555
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #4 : February 15, 2010, 07:35:51 pm »

Man quad guys get no respect! I get a 1st in class and it was my last transfer to be an Amateur and I don't even get mentioned!  ;D

COOL  ;D

A yellow bar  ::)
« : February 15, 2010, 08:11:40 pm Bob Johnson »

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Administrator

« #5 : February 15, 2010, 11:05:59 pm »

Yes it was a great weekend and all the Viewies made it out without any injuries. I will post the minutes and more details in a couple of days. I will be at the GP meeting tomorrow night so it is going to be a LATE night I am sure.  :-[  ;)

Chris Cory
Dez O555
GP O555
Enduro O555
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #6 : February 16, 2010, 07:35:56 am »

Yes it was a great weekend and all the Viewies made it out without any injuries. I will post the minutes and more details in a couple of days. I will be at the GP meeting tomorrow night so it is going to be a LATE night I am sure.  :-[  ;)

Sorry about not mentioning your finish Chris but as I stated it was an abreviated report. Good luck tonight, I know its going to be UGLY!!

CONGRATS CHRIS ON YOUR FIFTH NOVICE TRANSFER

CHRIS CORY, FIRST NOVICE QUAD FOUR ACES MOOSE RUN
« : February 16, 2010, 07:37:53 am Donn Nay - D37 Rep »
Administrator

« #7 : February 16, 2010, 12:41:08 pm »

Okay thats better, thanks Donn.  ;D

Yes tonight should be fun.

Chris Cory
Dez O555
GP O555
Enduro O555
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #8 : February 16, 2010, 03:47:27 pm »

Man quad guys get no respect! I get a 1st in class and it was my last transfer to be an Amateur and I don't even get mentioned!  ;D

Well then what do you think you should stop doing???

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #9 : February 16, 2010, 03:47:58 pm »

Yes it was a great weekend and all the Viewies made it out without any injuries. I will post the minutes and more details in a couple of days. I will be at the GP meeting tomorrow night so it is going to be a LATE night I am sure.  :-[  ;)

Sorry about not mentioning your finish Chris but as I stated it was an abreviated report. Good luck tonight, I know its going to be UGLY!!

CONGRATS CHRIS ON YOUR FIFTH NOVICE TRANSFER

CHRIS CORY, FIRST NOVICE QUAD FOUR ACES MOOSE RUN

Why is it going to be ugly?

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #10 : February 16, 2010, 03:48:23 pm »

Yes tonight should be fun.

Hope things work out for Our Classic Scrambles on SUNDAY !!

I would NOT make a good G P rep (Short Fuse), thank goodness we have You and Gary to lead the way,

Good Luck Guys

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #11 : February 16, 2010, 03:51:56 pm »

Why is it going to be ugly?

From what I have read/seen, they want a set schedual for all GP's and anything "special" would have to be on saturday  >:(

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #12 : February 16, 2010, 03:53:39 pm »

Well then what do you think you should stop doing???

Don't try to make Him stop, we need someone to "Poke Fun" at  :P

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #13 : February 16, 2010, 04:11:00 pm »

You NEVER mentioned 1st (that I remember) CONGRATS!!! Know you can learn to ride a BIKE, get a pit and ride 2 loops!!! ;D ;D ;D
If the GP meeting wants to cave in, have them postpone the schedule review agenda and mention Mr. Jim McG will present it at the next meeting!!! :o :o :o
Big Daddy Golden Rod
Viewfinder

: 497

« #14 : February 16, 2010, 08:45:47 pm »

This is too late for the meeting but I think the Viewfinders should go on record in suporting quads not just an unclassified for maybe 10 entries but a whole weekend for atv's like GNCC does!
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: