Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 04:48:43 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  HBMC Desert Scrambles Roll Call
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: HBMC Desert Scrambles Roll Call  ( 5328 )
Eric Price
Viewfinder

: 119

« #15 : March 11, 2010, 07:50:18 am »

I should be there....But if you don't see me there then there's a pretty high probability that I wasn't there and that I never said I would be...but I should be there.
Norm Takaki
Viewfinder

: 455

« #16 : March 11, 2010, 07:10:20 pm »

Having MotorHome problems and have to fix it this weekend, I will not be there...

Norm

Norm Takaki
Viewfinders MC Pres.
Russ & Deanna Jenkins
Viewfinder

: 435

« #17 : March 11, 2010, 11:01:17 pm »

well,It looks like we won't be there until sunday morning.still need to do some work on james truck.and a few other things come
          up as well.

deann
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #18 : March 13, 2010, 12:46:18 pm »

I should be there....But if you don't see me there then there's a pretty high probability that I wasn't there and that I never said I would be...but I should be there.

I say the same. See you in the morning guys.

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Gumby
Viewfinder

: 298

« #19 : March 14, 2010, 07:43:42 pm »

a quick little race report,  James "Pokey" Jenkins got off the line well and was able to pull off a second in class, Eric "Twat waffle" and Aron Price came into the pits together and finished together, we in the pits made sure Aron got enough gas on his pants in the pits just in case he ran out he could ring out the rest of it into his bike to make it to the finish.  In the pits we had myself, Julian Gamaunt, Dean and Russ Jenkins, and some help from Doug Phelan and Darrell.

-Gumby
Russ & Deanna Jenkins
Viewfinder

: 435

« #20 : March 14, 2010, 07:55:32 pm »

_.._ _.._

Well done,Gumby  good report,right to the point.

deann

Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #21 : March 14, 2010, 09:18:50 pm »

Sounds like were a little light on racers, I thought I (and Julian) had it easy last year at Vikings, SGary (one loop) JJ and Gumby.
Hopefully things get better in the near future and we can have more racers out there !!

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Aaron Price
Officer

« #22 : March 15, 2010, 05:41:52 am »

I would really like to brag about my brother right now.  He managed to pass me (about 40 times I estimate) without it leading to dismemberment, broken bones, or loss of consciousness.  First time I have ever been happy to have somebody beat me.    Good job for his first race back.  He made me very proud. 

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #23 : March 15, 2010, 12:39:09 pm »

I would really like to brag about my brother right now.  He managed to pass me (about 40 times I estimate) without it leading to dismemberment, broken bones, or loss of consciousness.  First time I have ever been happy to have somebody beat me.    Good job for his first race back.  He made me very proud. 
Aaron, are you medicated? All the brotherly luv comments in the quote are bringing a tear to my eye! :'(
You have no excuse for getting beat? ???
Aaron Price
Officer

« #24 : March 15, 2010, 01:49:10 pm »

a quick little race report,  James "Pokey" Jenkins got off the line well and was able to pull off a second in class, Eric "Twat waffle" and Aron Price came into the pits together and finished together, we in the pits made sure Aron got enough gas on his pants in the pits just in case he ran out he could ring out the rest of it into his bike to make it to the finish.  In the pits we had myself, Julian Gamaunt, Dean and Russ Jenkins, and some help from Doug Phelan and Darrell.

-Gumby

So which one of them was the one who filled up my tank when I came in?

Aaron Price
Officer

« #25 : March 15, 2010, 01:58:24 pm »

Aaron, are you medicated? All the brotherly luv comments in the quote are bringing a tear to my eye! :'(
You have no excuse for getting beat? ???

I have a few good ones but I would rather not makes excuses at the moment. Besides, he worked hard for this one.

Gumby
Viewfinder

: 298

« #26 : March 15, 2010, 03:29:42 pm »

[/quote]

it was a jackrabbit who came to help out  ::)
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #27 : March 15, 2010, 03:50:06 pm »

[/quote]

Good call !!! ;D
Aaron Price
Officer

« #28 : March 15, 2010, 05:30:19 pm »

Good call !!! ;D
[/quote]

Rhetorical question...

Eric Price
Viewfinder

: 119

« #29 : March 15, 2010, 05:39:11 pm »

Thanks for that but....It was all thanks to the bike.  I should be a lot faster but due to fear of dismemberment, compound fractures, and not being able to work, I choose to have a good time and not embarass my brother too much.  I took it easy for his sake.....Yeah right!
: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: