Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:04:51 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  United MC Enduro Roll Call
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5
: United MC Enduro Roll Call  ( 8047 )
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #30 : January 11, 2011, 09:49:14 am »

Two questions:

1. When is everybody going out? I plan on going straight from work Friday afternoon, should be there early evening.
2. Assuming I'm the first one there where do you guys want to camp? Camp is at Anderson.
Tara and I will be out Sat afternoon. Find a spot and we'll find you! Todd and Steven were planning on the Fun Saturday Run, so I assume they may be out earlier!
Watch your cabinets and ice chests this weekend if Goldenrod makes it out. He's looking for someone to support (sponsor) his drinking habit!!! KJ
« : January 11, 2011, 12:37:40 pm Keith Jones - VP »
Todd Iles
Viewfinder

: 85

« #31 : January 11, 2011, 11:26:27 am »

I'm coming out with Steven to ride the Saturday family enduro and will probably ride Sunday (might even stay until Monday since its MLK day).  Planning on leaving either Friday afternoon or early Saturday AM.  Saturday ride starts at 11:00, anyone else interested in riding it?
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #32 : January 11, 2011, 03:35:23 pm »

I'm coming out with Steven to ride the Saturday family enduro and will probably ride Sunday (might even stay until Monday since its MLK day).  Planning on leaving either Friday afternoon or early Saturday AM.  Saturday ride starts at 11:00, anyone else interested in riding it?

I'll probably ride it Todd. Russ is supposed to be dropping off his computer for me to try and I need to give it a dry run. I rode the family enduro before 4 Aces and it was fun and it taught me how to keep time.
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #33 : January 11, 2011, 03:36:43 pm »

Watch your cabinets and ice chests this weekend if Goldenrod makes it out. He's looking for someone to support (sponsor) his drinking habit!!! KJ

Well you know me, there will be liquor in my trailer but I'm not sponsorin' ::)
Todd Iles
Viewfinder

« #34 : January 11, 2011, 04:36:54 pm »

Sounds fun Donn, looking forward to riding it with the boy, it will be his first real "race" besides the kids events.  I sent in the online pre-entry for Sunday and asked to be put on a minute somewhere near Keith and them, did you guys pre-enter?  If so, is there room on your minute? 
Big Daddy Golden Rod
Viewfinder

: 497

« #35 : January 11, 2011, 08:47:17 pm »

Well you know me, there will be liquor in my trailer but I'm not sponsorin' ::)
Cheap bastards, the rich just get richer. I will be out Sat morning I don't know if I'll make the family ride but I will try'
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #36 : January 11, 2011, 09:04:52 pm »

And the drunk get drunker. So it's not all bad!

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #37 : January 12, 2011, 07:33:28 am »

Sounds fun Donn, looking forward to riding it with the boy, it will be his first real "race" besides the kids events.  I sent in the online pre-entry for Sunday and asked to be put on a minute somewhere near Keith and them, did you guys pre-enter?  If so, is there room on your minute? 

No, never got it together to send in our entries and then Chris got hurt, so maybe its all good. Let's go to sign up on Saturday together and see if there's room on your minute, then maybe Terry and I can get on it with you. When are you going out?
Todd Iles
Viewfinder

« #38 : January 12, 2011, 09:15:14 am »

Donn, going out either friday afternoon/evening or early Saturday AM.  My cell is 951-567-1330, give me a call if you are going out Friday so we don't end up in 2 different spots.

Hey john, if we sign up for the family ride we'll grab a whole minute.  Looks like they will let up to 6 ride on a minute as long as 1 or 2 are kids/beginners.
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #39 : January 12, 2011, 10:01:05 am »

Donn, going out either friday afternoon/evening or early Saturday AM.  My cell is 951-567-1330, give me a call if you are going out Friday so we don't end up in 2 different spots.

Hey john, if we sign up for the family ride we'll grab a whole minute.  Looks like they will let up to 6 ride on a minute as long as 1 or 2 are kids/beginners.

I'll call you onmy way out on Friday. Signs/flag will be up for sure.
Trhollister
Viewfinder

: 220

« #40 : January 12, 2011, 05:59:39 pm »

We will be there fri night.
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #41 : January 12, 2011, 08:35:23 pm »

I will be there 5 minutes before key time.

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Big Daddy Golden Rod
Viewfinder

: 497

« #42 : January 12, 2011, 08:49:34 pm »

Late Friday, early Saturday for sure. The family ride sounds perfect for jon to break in the KLX. Firewood? Anyone?
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #43 : January 13, 2011, 01:21:26 pm »

I will be there 5 minutes before key time.

mandatory riders meeting at 7:15
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #44 : January 13, 2011, 01:22:12 pm »

Late Friday, early Saturday for sure. The family ride sounds perfect for jon to break in the KLX. Firewood? Anyone?

I have some firewood in my truck that didn't get used New Years but probably not enough for two nights.
: 1 2 [3] 4 5  
« previous next »
: