Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:49:25 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  United MC Enduro Roll Call
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
: United MC Enduro Roll Call  ( 7949 )
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #60 : January 19, 2011, 07:35:31 am »

Brad? Brian? I'm not sure either...but a really cool guy.  Rode the third loop with him on the familly ride and he ended up with a medal for his class.  The family enduro idea is the best thing I have seen in a while, hope they keep it up. Steven had a great time and is really proud of his medal.  Had a great time with John and Terry on the 1st and 2nd loop, minimal dust and a great course.  3rd loop, welll............................... Thanks for leaving the firewood, we hung out Sunday night and came home Monday AM.  Great to see you all!  Might come out Sunday for DMC, lets see some racers out there!

I totally agree with you Todd on the family enduro, was really fun at 4 Aces and should help get more people riding enduros. Sure sorry I missed this one.

So J.T. what did you do to Jo's bike to make him DNF? We need details!
Chris Cory - President 2012-14 -Life Memeber
Administrator

: 1981

Wear the shield with pride!

« #61 : January 19, 2011, 09:34:16 am »

Hopefully he didn't make the same mistake again! cough cough  ;D

Chris Cory
Dez O555
GP O555
Enduro O555
Trhollister
Viewfinder

: 220

« #62 : January 19, 2011, 05:52:46 pm »

So Terry how does it feel to beat the master. How did that happen? The last hill on loop 3?
Todd  didnt go through the last check.
Big Daddy Golden Rod
Viewfinder

: 497

« #63 : January 19, 2011, 06:03:49 pm »

[/quote]I thought he only had to do 2 loops. He went to see how he did and found out he was DQ'd for missing loop 3. He was done anyways as he ate it on his way back afer the 2nd loop and hurt his shoulder and arm a bit.
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #64 : January 20, 2011, 10:57:42 am »

I thought he only had to do 2 loops. He went to see how he did and found out he was DQ'd for missing loop 3. He was done anyways as he ate it on his way back afer the 2nd loop and hurt his shoulder and arm a bit.
[/quote]

OK, thought the green monster broke again. Hope he's O.K. Most everyone goes three loops in their format, even old fart novices like me  ;D. At the 4 Aces I pulled out after two loops too, had enough and was understanding the time keeping deal, which is why I rode it by myself. Then the next day found out I'd won something, go figure, here I don't go the distance but still trophy! I guess it was some kind of metal like Steven got. It was fun though. Hope the Thorntons make it out in March.
: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
: