Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:32:40 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  United MC Enduro Roll Call
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5
: United MC Enduro Roll Call  ( 8053 )
Big Daddy Golden Rod
Viewfinder

: 497

« #45 : January 13, 2011, 04:04:08 pm »

I have enough for a good night. If we have left over I will bring it out to DMC.
Trhollister
Viewfinder

: 220

« #46 : January 13, 2011, 08:07:01 pm »

Ill bring a few 12x12 timbers.Good till morning ;D
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #47 : January 14, 2011, 05:50:55 am »

I will be there 5 minutes before key time.

mandatory riders meeting at 7:15

That's no lie!    See you at 8:16

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #48 : January 14, 2011, 11:32:10 am »

Change in plans, I'm not going to make it, caught a cold and feel like crap. If for some reason I feel better today or early tomorrow I'll come out but doubt it very much. Totally bummed.

Have fun everyone, see you soon.
Todd Iles
Viewfinder

: 85

« #49 : January 14, 2011, 01:20:33 pm »

I am leaving this afternoon, I think I have some arrows in my truck.  If not look for Black/tan Ford F-350 and blue/white Weekend Warrior trailer and I'll bring my flag.
Russ & Deanna Jenkins
Viewfinder

: 435

« #50 : January 17, 2011, 09:48:58 am »

??? ???

sooo lets here it......how was the enduro????
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #51 : January 17, 2011, 12:29:00 pm »

Cynthia, Terry, Annette, Lee, Stephen, Todd, Yo, JT, w/. guests Bryce and Mark did the Saturday FUN RUN. A few minor scrapes and scratches were sported around the campfire Saturday night. Great weather and company again this weekend.  Norm Lee, Aaron and KJ on one minute and Todd, Terry and JT on another. Us old guys did 2 loops and the younger guys were blessed w/ an 18 mile 3rd loop. Norm wussed out on loop 2 and Aaron probably would have won his class if he was on minute 20 instead of minute 21!!! He is good at BURNING CHECKS ::) Probably the most I have seen on one card in all the years I have been doing enduros :D I'll let others chime in on the weekend of activities! KJ  ps Tara was the LONE POOCH this weekend! :'(
Big Daddy Golden Rod
Viewfinder

« #52 : January 17, 2011, 03:01:49 pm »

Either I miss desert racing more than I knew or that was one of the best rides ever. Loop 1 was just fun weaving in and out of cougar buttes out towards soggy and back. I was only going to do 1 but I decided do to the 2nd. It was really good also I don't even know where we were as I was just trying to keep sight of Terry and Todd but it was fun. !0 miles shorter and that would have made it the best ride ever. The family enduro was great on Saturday. It was ran like an enduro Steven got a second and wore his medal proud, Cynthia and Annette earned their first finisher pin. Jon DNF'd all my fault. Can't wait for DMC.
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #53 : January 17, 2011, 07:16:07 pm »

I was only burning checks because my computer went out. My old school clock failed and my back up computer (mounted on the Gas Gas) also went out.

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #54 : January 17, 2011, 08:57:25 pm »

ps Tara was the LONE POOCH this weekend! :'(

We wanted to come out with DEZ RAT, but things just didn't work out, finally got things back in order after the T G weekend disaster.
A few small issues to finish up, but pretty much ready to get back into action.

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Trhollister
Viewfinder

: 220

« #55 : January 17, 2011, 11:37:32 pm »

What a great way to start the 2011 race season.We had a great time hanging out with you all.Thanks to Todd for timekeeping and keeping me on my toes.That dude is insane fast!Couldnt keep up but found him on some resets.

Cynthia is stoked on the family enduro.Says she feels like a real Viewie now LOL.She already was!Our plan is a crf230 with electric start and a computer by Prospectors enduro.The xr100 is just too short.

Looking forward to DMC. ;D
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #56 : January 18, 2011, 07:21:03 am »

Cynthia is stoked on the family enduro.Says she feels like a real Viewie now LOL.She already was!Our plan is a crf230 with electric start and a computer by Prospectors enduro.The xr100 is just too short.
Looking forward to DMC. ;D

So glad you guys rode the family enduro, this is a great thing they are doing and it should increase enduro ridership. I had fun on the one before 4 Aces and it taught me how to keep time. I'm planning or riding the one before Prospectors as well, gotta see if I can use a checkmate, mounted Russ's on my bike this weekend.
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #57 : January 18, 2011, 07:34:46 am »

Forgot one other guest that was out for the Fun Run. Lee invited a helo pilot named Brad ( I believe). He was only around long enough for me to be introduced as I got out late Saturday afternoon.
Todd Iles
Viewfinder

: 85

« #58 : January 18, 2011, 09:50:26 am »

Brad? Brian? I'm not sure either...but a really cool guy.  Rode the third loop with him on the familly ride and he ended up with a medal for his class.  The family enduro idea is the best thing I have seen in a while, hope they keep it up. Steven had a great time and is really proud of his medal.  Had a great time with John and Terry on the 1st and 2nd loop, minimal dust and a great course.  3rd loop, welll............................... Thanks for leaving the firewood, we hung out Sunday night and came home Monday AM.  Great to see you all!  Might come out Sunday for DMC, lets see some racers out there!
Big Daddy Golden Rod
Viewfinder

« #59 : January 18, 2011, 04:53:22 pm »

So Terry how does it feel to beat the master. How did that happen? The last hill on loop 3?
: 1 2 3 [4] 5  
« previous next »
: