Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:09:24 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Dirt Diggers Roll Call - 3/27/11
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: Dirt Diggers Roll Call - 3/27/11  ( 5694 )
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #30 : March 25, 2011, 02:49:42 pm »

Could be a nice weekend to race, with all the rain.
NO dust and superb traction  _.._
John Rice said they got 5 hrs of rain yeserday afternnoc _.._ _.._ _.._
Tara and I'll be out Saturaday afternoon!!!

Sounds like reason for you to come race KJ. What do you say?
I'll be there! You and Todd are the ones that need to show up!!!

Working out a few emergencies. I am working on it though. 

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Trhollister
Viewfinder

: 220

« #31 : March 25, 2011, 04:12:38 pm »

correction: We will not be there until very late 10-11:00. Getting a late start on getting out of town.

Cynthia
Lipskid

: 54

Can we go now?

« #32 : March 28, 2011, 07:38:47 am »

5 hrs of rain? A special surprise from Papa Cates? My favorite race of the year? I CAN'T WAIT!
Sorry Donn. Wind made it impossible to wear my costume. But I did manage to set up the Hilton Suite for ya. Just couldnt do the whole gig due to the wind...

Dirtdiggers and Team B.A.B.O.
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #33 : March 28, 2011, 12:47:43 pm »

5 hrs of rain? A special surprise from Papa Cates? My favorite race of the year? I CAN'T WAIT!
Sorry Donn. Wind made it impossible to wear my costume. But I did manage to set up the Hilton Suite for ya. Just couldnt do the whole gig due to the wind...
Or was it to COLD and there would have not been anything to see because ' it' would have been hiding!!! :o
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #34 : March 28, 2011, 12:55:35 pm »

Thanks for the thought Paul, couldn't really tell what you were going for but appreciate the recognition. Were you taking numbers up there?
Lipskid

Can we go now?

« #35 : March 28, 2011, 02:30:27 pm »

Or was it to COLD and there would have not been anything to see because ' it' would have been hiding!!! :o
Its always hiding Kieth...

Lipskid

Can we go now?

« #36 : March 28, 2011, 02:33:36 pm »

Thanks for the thought Paul, couldn't really tell what you were going for but appreciate the recognition. Were you taking numbers up there?
Yep, writing #s for both loops from the get. Some peeps decided to go straight instead of right to enter Crapper Cyn..soooo, some DQs are possible.  :-(~  Ill let the Ref. make the call.

Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #37 : March 29, 2011, 08:39:21 am »

Yep, writing #s for both loops from the get. Some peeps decided to go straight instead of right to enter Crapper Cyn..soooo, some DQs are possible.  :-(~  Ill let the Ref. make the call.

Gee, maybe some that bypassed the canyon (why would you, its a blast?) are Mag. Novice and I'll move up a spot or two!!!
: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: