Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:52:48 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Dirt diggers report...
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Dirt diggers report...  ( 1459 )
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« : March 27, 2011, 04:35:14 pm »

To be filed by the Hollisters...

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Rick Hudachek
Global Moderator

: 348

2016 President

« #1 : March 27, 2011, 07:32:02 pm »

I want to thank all the viewies out this weekend for making my friends, The Batchelders (Thom, Clancy, & Kenny), feel very welcome.  It was a great day of racing and they had an awesome time.  It was the wifes first event and she also had a blast.  You guys rock!!!!  _.._

Thanks,
Rick

D37 - V28x
The ONLY 2x winner of the Magisil Award!
Trhollister
Viewfinder

: 220

« #2 : March 27, 2011, 07:41:10 pm »

Great weekend,great turnout of club racers. We had 11 members and one guest all start and finish without any serious issues. I know Norm's shoulder was sore and Keith had some fuel or carb issues but i believe these were minor problems,they can elaborate on that if they wish.

Lets see we had Sandy,Charlie Barney,Keith Jones,Peter,James,Gumby,Aaron,Hudy,Jason,Donn,Norm and guest pit Thom.

Highlight of the day was James and Gumby neck and neck through the pits. They must have had a pretty epic battle out there on the course.
James had a great start,second or first off the line. Norm and Donn had some great starts as well.Had a scare when the Checker went on that gnarly endo.Man that was bad!Thankfully he was not that hurt.Charlie had a good ride going but called it quits after the first loop.Dont think he liked the course.It was probably too easy and boring!J/K.

As far as race results go i know that James got 2nd in class,Gumby 3rd.Donn 6th.Jason got 1st i think?Dont know anyone elses results sorry ???What matters is everyone looked solid out there and no injuries.Thanks to everyone that helped us with the pits,Julian,Russ and Dianne,Darlenne and Todd especially.Overall it was agreat weekend.If any of the results or anything is wrong feel free to post the corrections.
Trhollister
Viewfinder

: 220

« #3 : March 27, 2011, 07:57:15 pm »

I want to thank all the viewies out this weekend for making my friends, The Batchelders (Thom, Clancy, & Kenny), feel very welcome.  It was a great day of racing and they had an awesome time.  It was the wifes first event and she also had a blast.  You guys rock!!!!  _.._

Thanks,
Rick

Yeah good peeps.Had a fun trail ride with Thom and kids race was cool. 8)
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #4 : March 27, 2011, 08:38:37 pm »

Great to hear everyone had a safe race.
JJ and I spent most of the day putting his Katoom back together, some times I amaze myself I can put things back together that I did not take apart  ;)
Anyways it was running for a few minutes and made a trip up and down the street before it blew a coolant hose and spewed $20 worth of coolant on the ground, POS ain't "barn broke" yet.
A few bugs to work on and a new rear tire, then we hope it can make a race without problems  :-\
« : March 27, 2011, 09:35:54 pm Bob Johnson »

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #5 : March 28, 2011, 12:53:55 pm »

JJ and I spent most of the day putting his Katoom back together, some times I amaze myself I can put things back together that I did not take apart  ;)
Anyways it was running for a few minutes and made a trip up and down the street before it blew a coolant hose and spewed $20 worth of coolant on the ground, POS ain't "barn broke" yet.
A few bugs to work on and a new rear tire, then we hope it can make a race without problems  :-\
Okay, was it the hose or the clamp someone forgot to thighten ??? Pot
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #6 : March 28, 2011, 01:20:42 pm »

JJ and I spent most of the day putting his Katoom back together, some times I amaze myself I can put things back together that I did not take apart  ;)
A few bugs to work on and a new rear tire, then we hope it can make a race without problems  :-\
Okay, was it the hose or the clamp someone forgot to thighten ??? Pot

Thats what I first thought, but a hose split just after the clamp, I thing he is going to order the whole set of 7-8 hoses.
Glad it happened right here and not in a race, and were hoping His bike problems are over for awhile. A new top end rebuild by Chris Blaise, then a shifter malfunction and some more parts from Chris , as well as a bunch of new plastic and new throttle and cables and the suspension was done with heavier springs.

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: