Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:38:42 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  New Years Weekend
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: New Years Weekend  ( 3223 )
Russ & Deanna Jenkins
Viewfinder

: 435

« #15 : December 12, 2011, 01:46:15 pm »

russ and i  are going for new years.....we will be going to the same spot as last new years

we will be leaving the day after xmas

dee
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #16 : December 12, 2011, 06:48:48 pm »

russ and i  are going for new years.....we will be going to the same spot as last new years

we will be leaving the day after xmas

dee

You should be able to grab that spot we had last year if you go 12/26, the one on the west side of the road.
Steve and Betty
Viewfinder

: 38

« #17 : December 25, 2011, 01:09:15 pm »

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!

Ok we need directions on where were going to be at. Steve has a doctors appointment on Thursday and I think were going out after that, but were not sure where were going.

Let us know.  :-@
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #18 : December 27, 2011, 07:55:00 am »

At the intersection of Searles and Trona there is an asphalt strip, looks like Trona used to go straight right there. Take the little strip north, parallel to Trona off Searles about 200 yards, there's a dirt road to the left (west) follow that about 1/2 mile. Should be arrows on Searles just before you hit Trona coming from the west.
Steve and Betty
Viewfinder

: 38

« #19 : December 27, 2011, 08:38:41 pm »

Thanks Donn,

Were going to head out tomorrow some time. Stay the night then head to Van Nuys on Thursday morning for Steve's doctors appointments. then we will be back at camp on Friday.

Hope to see you all there.  :-(~
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #20 : December 28, 2011, 07:12:22 am »

Have fun guys, we won't make it this year. First New Years in forever that we won't be in the desert. My cousin is getting married (first marriage at 52!) on Friday then we're heading to the lake Saturday for some wine tasting, etc. at Uncle Mike's and Mary & Duck's.

Have fun and be safe out there. We'll see you at Jackrabbits the following weekend.
Bill McInnes - D37 Rep
Reps

: 151

« #21 : December 29, 2011, 05:50:31 pm »

Trevlyn and I are going to Parker Friday morning. Anyone else heading that way???
We have some friends out there that have a double wide at Big River. Plenty of good riding
out there.
Both of us wish all of you a Happy New Year and a safe weekend.

Take Care
Flat Tire & Trevlyn
Cchollister
Viewfinder

: 233

« #22 : December 30, 2011, 09:28:51 am »

Terry and I are getting ready and are going to Ridgecrest. See you guys AFTER dark.
« : December 30, 2011, 02:19:51 pm Cchollister »
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #23 : December 30, 2011, 11:24:36 am »

Can't leave until tonight, Lila is working until 3 ish.
Bee Safe out there.

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Russ & Deanna Jenkins
Viewfinder

: 435

« #24 : December 31, 2011, 08:32:12 am »

NOT MAKING THE DESERT,STAYING HOME ,SOME OF THE VIEWIE FAM ARE COMING OVER AND DOING SOME RIDING
    HERE.....WELCOME TO COME HERE.....BBQ...WASHERS.....AND   WHAT EVER ELSE.....HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

DEE

Cchollister
Viewfinder

« #25 : December 31, 2011, 09:59:49 am »

At the intersection of Searles and Trona there is an asphalt strip, looks like Trona used to go straight right there. Take the little strip north, parallel to Trona off Searles about 200 yards, there's a dirt road to the left (west) follow that about 1/2 mile. Should be arrows on Searles just before you hit Trona coming from the west.

No one in our club is camped there. Just a group from BPMC that are very nice.
Jim Johnson
Viewfinder

: 124

« #26 : January 02, 2012, 01:37:30 pm »

That is the other half of our group. They have been camping there for years. JJ
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #27 : January 02, 2012, 04:27:07 pm »

That is the other half of our group. They have been camping there for years. JJ

And If JJ tells you that I fell off the bike on a cool hill side, He was NOT wearing His GLASSES  :-@
I WAS wearing my GLASSES and saw Adam bust his butt in a cool sand wash  :P
Great weekend, beautiful weather, not too much traffic, No one got hurt (except JJ's bike), I did about 28 miles and feel good, not too much hurts.  ;D

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Cchollister
Viewfinder

« #28 : January 02, 2012, 05:37:21 pm »

Thanks to the Jenkins for hosting us this weekend. I think Wyatt had more fun then we did.
Trhollister
Viewfinder

: 220

« #29 : January 02, 2012, 06:21:39 pm »

Yeah we had a great time!Spent friday night with some nice BPMC folks,then headed over to Jenkins land sat morning had a great time trying to keep up with James and Gumby.I think its good training,if i could figure out how to keep up with James and Gumby i could probably win my class every time..Sunday was EPIC ride to Husky memorial! Thanks Charlie for inviteing me.Thanks Jenkins for having us.
: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: