Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:28:51 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  WELL DONE Viewies!~
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1] 2
: WELL DONE Viewies!~  ( 2470 )
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« : October 08, 2012, 10:20:08 am »

After reading through facebook, D37 message board, talking to friends, and of course my dad and bro... KUDOS and well done to the Viewies for ANOTHER successful year!

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Big Daddy Golden Rod
Viewfinder

: 497

« #1 : October 08, 2012, 09:16:16 pm »

What a blast that was. Will definitely take sometime off next year. It's hard to get motivated when it's 110 degrees thinking about working out in the desert but it always cools off just enough. It's so beautiful out there and the dedication of the members is inspiring. We are growing in a good way a good mix of new people with self driven passion to be the best. Plenty of spouses who are not only supportive but really want to be involved. The future looks good for us. It just takes one good member to open the flood gates (Brian). The reviews at the finish line were outstanding and genuine from people who know what they are talking about. What a great group of people you guys/gals are.
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #2 : October 09, 2012, 10:10:17 am »

I'm proud to be part of the Viewfinders and work with all of you, Great job everyone. _.._

CB

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #3 : October 09, 2012, 11:09:51 am »

_.._ _.._ _.._ _.._ _.._ _.._ _.._ _.._ _.._

What a rush!

Heard one negative and that was our pit layout, if we do the course the same way we'll have to work on that.

PROUD TO BE A VIEWFINDER!
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #4 : October 09, 2012, 11:47:37 am »

I know the "accounting dept" is busy, but what was the total number of riders, I remember hearing ~800 for Saturday.
And how do the number of riders compare to last year ??

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Chris Cory - President 2012-14 -Life Memeber
Administrator

: 1981

Wear the shield with pride!

« #5 : October 09, 2012, 01:28:40 pm »

The total entries were 1201 which is within a few of what we had last year.

Chris Cory
Dez O555
GP O555
Enduro O555
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #6 : October 09, 2012, 01:49:21 pm »

Thanks

Since I hear the other clubs numbers are down ?? we did well   ;D

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

« #7 : October 09, 2012, 02:07:29 pm »

Thanks

::SHOCKER:: Yeah right! The Viewies are an outstanding ACT! (=

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #8 : October 09, 2012, 04:42:12 pm »

Thanks

No Shock  :o

We usually pull the most riders and the best GP of the year   8))

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

« #9 : October 11, 2012, 11:44:10 am »

Thanks

Since I hear the other clubs numbers are down ?? we did well   ;D

Exactly!

http://www.district37ama.org/forums/showthread.php?p=659496#post659496

No Shock  :o

We usually pull the most riders and the best GP of the year   8))

That was what I wanted to bring attention to !

http://www.district37ama.org/forums/showthread.php?t=54947
« : October 11, 2012, 02:08:01 pm Ms Jenn »

Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #10 : October 11, 2012, 01:19:45 pm »

What a rush!

Heard one negative and that was our pit layout, if we do the course the same way we'll have to work on that.

My RUSH for the weekend was having the drive line drop out of the Praxair as I was on the course blocking a gate entrance to the arena between 2 pine trees . BIG THANKS to those close by that helped move the course over to the Kids entrance to the MX track. W/ only minutes  to spare, before the leader came thru, a course re-route took place. Definetaly an ADRENALINE DROP for me!!! KJ
« : October 11, 2012, 04:45:36 pm Keith Jones - VP »
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #11 : October 11, 2012, 01:42:16 pm »

What a rush!

My RUSH for the weekend was having the drive line drop out of the Praxair as I was on the cousre blocking a gate entrance to the arena between 2 pine trees . BIG THANKS to those close by that helped move the course over to the Kids enterance to the MX track. W/ only minuteds  to spare, before the leader came thru, a course re-route took place. Definetaly an ADRENALINE DROP for me!!! KJ

Bill and I saw the Drive shaft wobbling over near the start, did it lose the center carrier bearing ??
Thats 2 years in a row for the Praxair, hopefully not a three-peat next year  :o

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #12 : October 11, 2012, 02:17:59 pm »

On another subject
Was that the REAL Gumby in the Gumby costume in the back of the Rhino ??

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Rick Hudachek
Global Moderator

: 348

2016 President

« #13 : October 11, 2012, 04:19:11 pm »

My RUSH for the weekend was having the drive line drop out of the Praxair as I was on the cousre blocking a gate entrance to the arena between 2 pine trees . BIG THANKS to those close by that helped move the course over to the Kids enterance to the MX track. W/ only minuteds  to spare, before the leader came thru, a course re-route took place. Definetaly an ADRENALINE DROP for me!!! KJ
[/quote]

That was Salt and one of our newest Viewfinder Members Neil who did that on the fly, their first GP also! 

D37 - V28x
The ONLY 2x winner of the Magisil Award!
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #14 : October 11, 2012, 04:50:46 pm »

What a rush!

Bill and I saw the Drive shaft wobbling over near the start, did it lose the center carrier bearing ??
Thats 2 years in a row for the Praxair, hopefully not a three-peat next year  :o

The splines in the drive shaft were twisted 90 degrees causing the shaft to rotate that far out!
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: