Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:03:15 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  NHHA Rd 5 report
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: NHHA Rd 5 report  ( 700 )
Dave Springer
Viewfinder

: 676

« : April 28, 2014, 07:24:56 am »

Apparently this race was almost canceled by the sponsoring club (Vikings).  Not sure the reason, but all the clubs that put on a National stepped in and made it happen.  I saw Desert MC out in force working the race.  We have a bigger turnout than usual lately......5 rigs around the fire.  Lets see...Rusti and I, a more or less healed Pete Medina, Julian and mostly healed Gumby, Alex from Vegas with family, and the family from Phelan with the worlds largest toy hauler (sorry, can't recall the name, I hadn't met them before).  Oh, and Rag Boy and family tented it.  I think we convinced him to buy a trailer.  Nils Davis was also out, and Darrell Moore was out for the day Sunday, and had big drama with keys locked in his truck.  We should give him crap about it forever and call him Key Boy, he'll really enjoy that   Pot.  Wind blew like crazy all weekend, and rained hard Friday night.  And yet still dusty Sunday...weird.  Me, Pete and Toy Hauler guy did one loop (I think he got hurt on the one rock out there, but I don't have details.  He spent his post race time recovering in the Jacuzzi they apparently have in that thing  ;D).  Fun, fast, and for a change they replaced lots of rocks with lots of deep sand out by Means, and in the shared area east of Soggy.  Nils was our only 2 looper, and had a great finish.....2nd Senior Open I think.  All in all a good weekend and a fun well thought out race course. 
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #1 : April 28, 2014, 01:39:40 pm »

Vince (Alex's Brother) has the house on wheels!!!
Chris Cory - President 2012-14 -Life Memeber
Administrator

: 1981

Wear the shield with pride!

« #2 : April 28, 2014, 04:36:14 pm »

Awesome, thanks for the race report Dave!

Chris Cory
Dez O555
GP O555
Enduro O555
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #3 : April 28, 2014, 05:22:16 pm »

Yea Rag Boy asked me how big of a trailer I thought he could tow. Tenting in the wind really sucks. There was one more racer you forgot.....Degan! Guess he did one loop Saturday before loosing the clutch.
« : April 29, 2014, 07:24:34 am Donn Nay - Secretary/District D.L.O »
Dave Springer
Viewfinder

: 676

« #4 : April 29, 2014, 05:25:43 am »

Oh I did forget Degan.  Great kid, a born desert racer.  And Carrie (hope I got the name right)  is a real trooper.  Conditions were not good for a tent.  
: [1]  
« previous next »
: