Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:28:14 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  He did it!~
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: He did it!~  ( 1282 )
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« : June 18, 2007, 11:40:52 am »

Like there was EVER any doubt.. HA!!

My lil bro (Jon) walks the *plank* tonight into official adulthood!~ He graduates tonight and we couldn't be more excited/proud!!

Some of his accomplishments:
#1 Beginner Enduro D37
Played on his H.S golf team who went 20-0
Catches the most fish on pretty much any given fishing trip :)
Total sweetheart!~

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #1 : June 18, 2007, 02:29:40 pm »

Okay Jon, Remember to be different at the Grad Ceremony tonight!!! Toss the gown and NOT the cap. Also, remember to be naked and show the FULL MONTY ;D This will get you  noticed :o
Lee Henderson
Viewfinder

: 39

« #2 : June 18, 2007, 03:06:31 pm »

Jon.
  Congratulation you finally did it, We all knew you could.  Sorry we couldn't make it Sat. night but were busy.  Now go have a great summer and play alot of golf.
The Henderson's Gang
Lee, Annette, Jeremy, Valerie And Mathew
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #3 : June 18, 2007, 04:19:49 pm »

Good luck Jon. Have fun today, you earned it and you'll never be here again. Hope you and Dad can hit it long and straight this weekend, wish I could play with you guys.
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« #4 : June 18, 2007, 11:12:39 pm »

Thanks everyone for the kind words for Jon!  It's been a whirlwind of grad activity.  Fun party on Sat night - hopefully we can edit some of the pix to post on here!  :o No full Monty tonight - but I've never been more proud of my son. Very touching moments tonight made even more so by all of the family, friends, and Jon's teacher who attended the ceremony with us.  Definitely a milestone. Doesn't matter what the future holds, life is pretty damn good in the here and now! Have a good summer everyone - enjoy the summer solstice in a couple of days. There's something magical about the the longest day of the year!

Kandy Thornton
: [1]  
« previous next »
: