Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:23:11 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  EnduroX!
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: EnduroX!  ( 2541 )
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« : November 02, 2007, 01:39:02 pm »

Gearing up for the "ladies trip to the strip"... I haven't been to Lost Wages since before I have turned 21... seeing that I am 22 years old now I think I am finally "mature" enough to take a strip to the trip... I mean trip to the strip!~ Who else is going to EnduroX?!?!?!?

P.S November 17th is the date!!
« : November 02, 2007, 09:08:30 pm Jenn Thornton »

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

: 760

« #1 : November 02, 2007, 04:01:58 pm »

Have a great time! I will expect a full report when you return  ;)

sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/desertvet
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #2 : November 03, 2007, 04:24:13 pm »

I think Kyle is going, courtesy of our local MC shop, he'll be at the outing next weekend so you two should talk; he's not on the board anymore for some reason.
Big Daddy Golden Rod
Viewfinder

: 497

« #3 : November 04, 2007, 09:22:08 pm »

We thought we would kick him off before he actually did something. Preventitive maintenence.
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #4 : November 05, 2007, 08:24:15 pm »

We thought we would kick him off before he actually did something. Preventitive maintenence.

Probably not a bad idea!!
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« #5 : November 06, 2007, 01:43:18 pm »

I think Kyle is going, courtesy of our local MC shop, he'll be at the outing next weekend so you two should talk; he's not on the board anymore for some reason.

Donn - In the Archive section, you can see Hutch's message about changing passwords and there is a list of members that he changed passwords for after the ex-member shenanigans.  Kyle is on that list.  I will send him an e-mail with an updated p-word.
« : November 06, 2007, 01:53:37 pm Kandy Thornton »

Kandy Thornton
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #6 : November 06, 2007, 08:08:40 pm »

thanks kandy
Bill Keys
Viewfinder

: 107

« #7 : November 09, 2007, 01:55:51 pm »

I will be there ready to cut loose and cause some major damage. The city will never be the same. I'm staying at the Canjun Resort, just off the strip, should be a blast. The wife didn't want to go so it's me and another co worker headed for 3 days of fun.

Bill Keys

BIll Keys V80/Novice Vet
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« #8 : November 12, 2007, 09:11:32 am »

Between Kyle Nay & Mr. Keys, Vegas is going to have its hands full!

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Bill Keys
Viewfinder

: 107

« #9 : November 20, 2007, 12:02:16 pm »

For those that missed it, Endurocross was awesome. Very close racing right down to the wire. I'm not going to spoil it and say who won, however I will say I have lost all respect for David Knight and he is a big cry baby who shoud have been fired by KTM for his actions after the race was over. Just my opinion.

Bill Keys.   

BIll Keys V80/Novice Vet
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #10 : November 20, 2007, 01:58:11 pm »

For those that missed it, Endurocross was awesome. Very close racing right down to the wire. I'm not going to spoil it and say who won, however I will say I have lost all respect for David Knight and he is a big cry baby who shoud have been fired by KTM for his actions after the race was over. Just my opinion.

Bill Keys.   

Kyle said he thought Knight threw the race on purpose, that maybe he had team orders or something, said it was very suspicious. What did he do after the race?
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« #11 : November 20, 2007, 02:19:24 pm »

I think Knight expected his teammate from Poland to throw the race. No way was the Knighter going to lose out on the $50K bonus he had waiting for him.  The winner was on top of the tractor tire jump acknowledging the crowd and Knight came through the checkers, around the corner and launched his bike up and over the tires - without him on it.  There were course workers, etc. on the other wide of this jump since the race was officially over - could have killed someone.  We were seated in the section directly in front of the tires and it was scary to see a bike come flying over the tires post-race with no rider. He threw his hands in the air and stalked off the track... friggin unsportsmanlike conduct of all time!  The winner of the night race ghost rode his bike over the finish - but it was funny and done without endangering anyone.

The final was exiciting... came down to a pass on the white flag lap and Knight couldn't get it back...

Rest of the trip was a whirlwind - fun weekend!

Kandy Thornton
: [1]  
« previous next »
: