Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:44:15 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  4 Aces Nat'l H&H Red Mtn., CA
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: 4 Aces Nat'l H&H Red Mtn., CA  ( 5427 )
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« : February 04, 2008, 11:30:34 am »

Who plans on being there!? I know this is supposed to be Donn Nay's first big race back!!

Toodles, Austin, Chris do you guys plan on being there!?

We (The Thorntons) are going to the beach that weekend.... I can't wait to ride my beach cruiser (I have been gymin' it up a lot lately!!)

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #1 : February 04, 2008, 12:02:32 pm »

The Barneys are planning on it. If we can get the trailer out we will do the weekend if not just sunday.
Charlie

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #2 : February 04, 2008, 01:04:38 pm »

Me, Dad, Eric Lemoine, Maybe Jenni and Dakar. 

Jenn don't be a sissy.  Bring your beach cruiser to Red Mountain.

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #3 : February 04, 2008, 02:33:22 pm »

I hooked a few yesterday at my Super Bowl party (hey Jenn where were you? Kyle said you were coming). We're going out Friday night along with Bubba and Rag Boy in Mike's motohome and Pam's Sister and her husband Brian are coming, Brian is racing also. Another buddy of mine is coming out with his stepson in their mondo motorhome (think Jeff Meeks type) Deanna Jenkins sent me an email last week saying they were coming as well.

Anybody going out early on Friday? I'll send along my new custom Viewie signs with the boys if they go out before us. I remember last two years camping basically straight back from the "main" entrance at Charley's place, is that where we want to be?

Aaron, do you have the pit box, etc. from DMC? I fixed the base station radio and will bring that with me.
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

« #4 : February 04, 2008, 02:43:22 pm »

I hooked a few yesterday at my Super Bowl party (hey Jenn where were you? Kyle said you were coming).

I was going to but he had mentioned it a few times then never again.. Wasn't quite sure where I stood on that... He's been a lil cranky lately so I don't know!~

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

« #5 : February 04, 2008, 02:44:24 pm »

Yes Aaron has the pit box ... I watched him load it up into the back of his truck in the wind!!

Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #6 : February 04, 2008, 02:57:48 pm »

Notice she said "watched"  not "helped"  She watched from inside her motorhome to be exact.  If someone will be out early on Friday, would they stake off a good spot in the pits for us?

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

: 760

« #7 : February 04, 2008, 04:03:40 pm »

Sandy, Erika will be out on Friday night. Poss with Cactus and Austin. Steve Vachon and Jason Piper (prospect) said they will both be out on Saterday. See ya there!

sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/desertvet
Russ & Deanna Jenkins
Viewfinder

: 435

« #8 : February 04, 2008, 04:48:09 pm »

;D ;D ;D

the jenkins will be out sunday morning due to the truck being in the shop for repairs.

YA!!!!!!!!!!!!   BACK TO BEING NEW AGAIN!

DEANN
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #9 : February 06, 2008, 07:56:02 am »

O.K. since Russ is getting his truck fixed and won't be able to camp with us we all need to bring firewood!

Glad you're getting your truck fixed Deanna, that bed was a mess! I won't spill the beans for Russ, he can tell everyone what happened, let's just say it wasn't pretty.
Austin Coulson - Prospect

: 2

« #10 : February 06, 2008, 11:19:52 am »

I'm not gonna make it out to this one, I was at Parker last weekend and I am just way behind on everything, need a weekend to catch up :-[
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« #11 : February 07, 2008, 09:09:57 am »

The Thorntons are bummed we aren't making this one... We made these plans for the beach about 6 months ago and 6 months ago driving to Red Mtn for a Nat'l really didn't seem like fun... Who knew we were going to actually have a winter this year and good riding conditions.  Anyways, you guys have a good time, keep the rubber on the ribbon and watch out for mine shafts!

Kandy Thornton
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

« #12 : February 07, 2008, 01:44:28 pm »

Sending good luck wishes to my fave Lil Viewie............

....... Lil Nayyyyyykidd!

Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #13 : February 07, 2008, 01:47:25 pm »

Sending good luck wishes to my fave Lil Viewie............

....... Lil Nayyyyyykidd!

Oh Jenn, he's going to love that one, hates being associated with that nickname!
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #14 : February 07, 2008, 01:48:37 pm »

So anyone going to be out early evening tomorrow? My BIL would like to go out early but won't have any arrows, flags, etc. Anyone talked to the Hastings to see if they will be out early tomorrow?
: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: