Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:21:45 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Checker's, Who's going
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Checker's, Who's going  ( 1827 )
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« : February 19, 2008, 08:02:38 pm »

I won't be there but Bubba, Mike and Kyle should be out there LATE Friday night. Two questions:

• Will anybody be out early on Friday to get a pit stall?
    Will anybody have a truck out there that can be used as a pit truck? Mike doesn't really want to bring two vehicles if he can avoid it.
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« #1 : February 19, 2008, 10:14:52 pm »

Wow! Bubba's not gunna flake!? Sounds like a fun trip!

Hiiiiiii Lil Nayykidd!! Martino's is callin' mah name shugga!

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Norm Takaki
Viewfinder

: 455

« #2 : February 19, 2008, 11:11:27 pm »

I am sure some one will have a truck out there ,Uncle Mike shouldn't have to worry.

Norm

Norm Takaki
Viewfinders MC Pres.
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #3 : February 20, 2008, 01:23:32 pm »

On for Sunday only! KJ and Tara
Brian Jones
Viewfinder

: 57

« #4 : February 20, 2008, 06:38:10 pm »

Hey Viewfinders
The washer boards will be going this weekend. I will be out thursday night and staying thru monday.

06 KTM 450EXC,
 D-37 V57 int

MAMMOTHKTM.COM
Big Daddy Golden Rod
Viewfinder

: 497

« #5 : February 20, 2008, 07:25:36 pm »

Damn Brian, I should have went to the awards with you. Did Iron Mike inspire you or what? Next you'll be doing G.P's
Brian Jones
Viewfinder

: 57

« #6 : February 20, 2008, 08:55:19 pm »

Hey Donn
I will take care of the pit spot Friday am and my truck will be available for Mike to use.

06 KTM 450EXC,
 D-37 V57 int

MAMMOTHKTM.COM
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #7 : February 21, 2008, 06:40:44 am »

Barney's have had a hange in plans and will not be at Checkers. Good luck to all see you next month.
Charlie

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #8 : February 21, 2008, 08:51:47 am »

Hey Donn
I will take care of the pit spot Friday am and my truck will be available for Mike to use.

Thanks Cactus, and Uncle Mike says thanks too, it was going to be a shame to take two vehicles out there with gas as it is. I'll miss the washers though, gotta get a set made. See my PM.
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« #9 : February 25, 2008, 02:41:09 pm »

So.. do tell!!

How did it go?

Donn - How was the Dual Sport ride!?

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #10 : February 26, 2008, 11:32:08 am »

So.. do tell!!

How did it go?

Donn - How was the Dual Sport ride!?

I only know a little. Kyle did well Saturday, thinks he got another first, but wasted another pipe so couldn't race Sunday. Cactus DNF'd Saturday and didnt' race Sunday. Sandy might of overalled the Ammies on Sunday, first in class. Gumby raced but didn't do too well. Pete and Todd were there as well, not sure how they did.

The DS ride was great on Saturday until I ran out or energy. I've been sick since Wed. and had to bail out at Ocotillo at 2:30 after 140 of the 170 miles. Took the Hwy back to camp and went to bed with a fever, didn't make the Sunday leg at all. Both days the conditions were great, recent rains in the high country made conditions awesome, wide open sand washes with great scenery, etc. Sunday's trails were mostly within Anza Borrego State Park, which is really pretty, but they were also going to take us through Truck Haven, which would have been great to see. I have the roll charts and GPS for both days so it's available anytime if a few want to get together and do an independent DS ride (John?). The camping at Butterfield is great, lots of full hookup sights and they are very bike friendly as long as you behave. I'm sure we'll be back next year.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: