Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:09:36 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  What Went On This Weekend?
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: What Went On This Weekend?  ( 2223 )
Big Daddy Golden Rod
Viewfinder

: 497

« : March 30, 2008, 09:19:20 pm »

I hear Eddy and Barney are on an insanity trip right now working towards an over all. What about club sponsored Kyle Naye I know he did us proud? First overall ammie, did you teach the Brians a lesson, a whoop'n they won't soon forget? How did the unmeeting go?
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« #1 : March 30, 2008, 11:34:21 pm »

I dunno?? Usually Lil Nayykidd sends me text updates but for some odd reason they were lacking this weekend... So updates updates!?!? Hope it was just fantabulous!!

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #2 : March 31, 2008, 07:09:17 am »

Racers MC was big fun, very windy but fun. Rag boy flatted out and I'm not sure about gumby but he DNF sec loop. He looked done. I had a good weekend started row 9 finished 14th OA  1st in class 50 on Saturday and load up and headed to the USDR for sunday.
USDR was big fun as well again very windy. Race 1, 50 class got the hole shot and finished 1st OA, Race 2 dead last on the start row two of the experts finished 3th OA 1st 40 rider and 1st expert OA. They tell me I was 2sec OA until the last 2 miles and the sec pro got back by me. The old man was done. 70 miles at Racers and 110 at  USDR 180 miles for the weekend what the hell I'm I thinking.
Viewfinder colors were flying at both events. Thanks Alax and Vince for the pits
Charlie    ;D
« : March 31, 2008, 09:07:30 am Charlie & Darlene Barney »

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #3 : March 31, 2008, 08:39:44 am »

Way to go Charlie! Kyle did not have a good day, said he's never racing there again. All rocks and G outs according to him.

Hope everyone else had a better day than he and Gumby!

Kyle said Uncle Brian did pretty well, not sure exactly though.
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« #4 : March 31, 2008, 08:50:05 am »

I'm with Kyle - I remember riding there and it was nothig but rocks... not big fun.  Congrats to all the finishers and way to kick some youngun azz Charlie!

Kandy Thornton
Global Moderator

« #5 : March 31, 2008, 09:12:16 am »

I did not see any rocks or G outs. Come on Rag Boy with that (cattle gruard)  pipe guard you can hit anything.

Charlie

CB
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #6 : March 31, 2008, 04:25:00 pm »

Come on Rag Boy with that (cattle gruard)  pipe guard you can hit anything.

Charlie

He said the "Cattle guard" must come off, that it "gets in the way" and cases out more easily. I told him without it it would be his pipe, that's why we built it. Whatever the boy wants, just trying to help. At least KJ said he can get pipes cheaper the next time he crushes this one.
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #7 : March 31, 2008, 04:57:45 pm »

That pipe protector/ guard looked like the warped log grate that I just took out of my fireplace  ;D Told Kyle that it my hinder things in the rocks or high center him  ???

Charlie

He said the "Cattle guard" must come off, that it "gets in the way" and cases out more easily. I told him without it it would be his pipe, that's why we built it. Whatever the boy wants, just trying to help. At least KJ said he can get pipes cheaper the next time he crushes this one.
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #8 : April 01, 2008, 07:52:30 am »

That pipe protector/ guard looked like the warped log grate that I just took out of my fireplace  ;D Told Kyle that it my hinder things in the rocks or high center him  ???

Charlie

I'm open to suggestions on how to protect his pipe, can't afford a pipe for every race and tha's just about what he's been doing, hence the guard we fabbed up. I didn't see where it was too much lower than his pipe, tried to keep it as tight as possible while still giving some room between it and the pipe.
Global Moderator

« #9 : April 01, 2008, 10:13:04 am »

Have you tried a carbon fiber guard? Mine worked great.
Charlie
« : April 02, 2008, 07:15:47 am Charlie & Darlene Barney »

CB
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #10 : April 01, 2008, 05:58:38 pm »

Have you tried a carbon fiber guard? Mine workd great.

That's probably what he needs to do, we tried the aluminum ones and they just crushed. Do they make the carbon fiber ones for all the pipes?
Charlie
Bill McInnes - D37 Rep
Reps

: 151

« #11 : April 01, 2008, 07:04:52 pm »

As a novice you are expected to hit the rocks. As an upgraded rider you are expeded to avoide the rocks.
Congradulations on getting out of the novice class. Now show you deserve this.
Way to go rags just keep it up right and you will be OK.
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #12 : April 03, 2008, 01:19:49 pm »

Congrats Brian Matthew on Racers M/C  finish :o
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #13 : April 04, 2008, 08:30:05 am »

Congrats Brian Matthew on Racers M/C  finish :o

Looks like our newest prospect is doing pretty good, eh!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: