Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 10:19:58 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  TO ALL OF THE VIEWIES OUT THERE!!!!
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: TO ALL OF THE VIEWIES OUT THERE!!!!  ( 3052 )
Kyle "Rag Boy" Nay
Viewfinder

: 80

ohhhh yeaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

« : April 07, 2008, 04:47:27 pm »

i just wanted to say thank you to all of you guys u have been more than a second family to me! u have done some amazing things to help me and to motivate me to keep pushing harder... i just wanted to say i guesss this might be goodbye for a little while... i am kinda sort of moving out and cant really afford my bike let alone racing, mainanece or even riding for that matter... i wont be able to go to the races anymore on the account of i wont be able to afford it soo i am putting the for sale sign on the 200 hanging up the numbers for hopefully just a couple years or soo, so i can get my feet on the ground and maybe get some money and be able to join you guys out there again soon... sorry cactus i guess you wont be able to get ur dream of knocking me over on the bomb run... and i guess the ammie line really is sandys... i really want to thank all of you guys for helping me out in both riding and in life all together... soo if any one knows of any body lookin for a decent 2003 ktm 200 (log holder not included) give me a calll or message me i ll try and check up on everybody periodically soo hope to see you all soon love all you guys
 :'( :'( :( :(
                                                      RAG BOY!

yes i am rag boy; splatter just ask the barney's they ll tell the story!
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #1 : April 07, 2008, 05:40:21 pm »

Now who are we going to pick on?  We do understand at your age there are other priorities.  There will be plenty of years to race if you do what you need to now.  We'll miss you.  Good luck. Plain on being at the GP in Oct.

Charlie & Darlene
« : April 07, 2008, 07:36:36 pm Charlie & Darlene Barney »

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« #2 : April 07, 2008, 11:29:12 pm »

I was sooo bumed when I talked to you earlier. I will miss you punk!~ You better be joking... Well hopefully I'll see ya at the poker run... the golf tourney in June.. and you best be at our GP ... You'll get a severe beating for missing out on that one!

Luv ya too Rag Boyyyyy! Wow... No one to bring me Martinos either.. Son of a B...

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« #3 : April 07, 2008, 11:32:32 pm »

Heyy I was just thinking.. Why dont you call Jeff Meek and see if he wants your bike for his rental program... I saw an ad for 2 bikes on craigs list to be rented... but Jeff's company is 100% legit with insurance etc... you may wanna check ittt... He has rhinos in his rental program.. I dunno what the deal is with dirtbikes if his insurance would cover it or not.. but your bike may pay for itself and you could keep it ...

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #4 : April 08, 2008, 06:16:47 am »

This is a sad day.

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #5 : April 08, 2008, 01:08:44 pm »

We will miss the wrestling matches in camp. Tell us the truth... your giving up the bike for a woman??? If you can't make it out bum a ride w/ Kevin and learn to ride/ borrow/ race his quad ;D. We will have to put you under "parental supervision" on weekends,??? That way we will see you periodically!!! KJ
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« #6 : April 08, 2008, 02:09:51 pm »

Huh.. wha?  WHAT'S GOING ON AROUND HERE?!?!  I was just starting to get to know you better Mr. Kyle.. and you got me hooked on those tea cake thingies Jenn likes... and you're kinda fun to have around... and.... and... hmmmm... bummed... Take care of whatever bizness you need to take care of, but I really hope to see you at the club fun events.  Take care Kyle ~ we've all had growing up pains.

Kandy Thornton
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

: 760

« #7 : April 08, 2008, 03:36:57 pm »

Thats a bummer Rag Boy, but the ammie line belongs to Cactus now. Its official, i run a red bar!

sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/desertvet
Big Daddy Golden Rod
Viewfinder

: 497

« #8 : April 08, 2008, 03:43:24 pm »

You can't leave I won't allow it. You may take short break how ever and sort things out.
Brian Jones
Viewfinder

: 57

« #9 : April 09, 2008, 05:58:00 am »

Good luck Rag Boy. We had some good times and I look forward to many more when you return. See ya in the Desert.

Cactus

06 KTM 450EXC,
 D-37 V57 int

MAMMOTHKTM.COM
: [1]  
« previous next »
: