Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:05:37 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  RUTS
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: RUTS  ( 6980 )
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

: 760

« #30 : June 12, 2008, 04:49:31 pm »

I had a blast with Megan and Erik, Eric,#3, #2 ???? AAHH.....Megans mechanic. Megan fits right in, playing washers, drinking beer and other cold beverages, racing. Her mechanic overalled the beginner class and was 4 or 5 overall on an XR 400. Look for this rider to move up quickly. What a hoot! Wish the whole club could been there for this one.

Hope everyone has a great summer!

Ah HA!! I am finally able to add my thoughts about the crazy shenangians from last weekend! Let me start by saying that I had an absolute blast hanging out with you guys and thanks for being so hospitable! I don't know who was the mastermind behind the 'purple thong' incident, but it was probably one of the funniest things I have ever seen and I'm glad I could help!  Where the heck are those pictures?!?!

sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/desertvet
Jim McGrath
Viewfinder

: 449

« #31 : June 12, 2008, 07:55:45 pm »

I had a blast with Megan and Erik, Eric,#3, #2 ???? AAHH.....Megans mechanic. Megan fits right in, playing washers, drinking beer and other cold beverages, racing. Her mechanic overalled the beginner class and was 4 or 5 overall on an XR 400. Look for this rider to move up quickly. What a hoot! Wish the whole club could been there for this one.

Hope everyone has a great summer!

Ah HA!! I am finally able to add my thoughts about the crazy shenangians from last weekend! Let me start by saying that I had an absolute blast hanging out with you guys and thanks for being so hospitable! I don't know who was the mastermind behind the 'purple thong' incident, but it was probably one of the funniest things I have ever seen and I'm glad I could help!  Where the heck are those pictures?!?!

I must meet this lady. I agree she seems to fit the criteria for the VIEWFINDERS.  On another note, hats off to "SIR CHARLES". This old man flat hauls the mail. After starting behind me in the sat. race "SIR CHARLES" goes flying by me in a valley, like I was standing still . When it comes to the fast stuff this man is untouchable.  Sure gave me a spanking last week.

Good Ride BARSTOW.
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #32 : June 13, 2008, 06:26:35 am »

I would say it was big fun all the way around and Saturday night was out of control funny. Jim thanks for the kind words I just got lucky and you waved me by. I think you felt sorry for the old guy and just want to look after me.

Charlie

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #33 : June 14, 2008, 06:10:28 pm »

WHERE ARE THOSE PHOTOS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #34 : June 16, 2008, 08:57:35 am »

Got some more of the story from some Dirt Diggers Saturday that were there. Seems the flag we "recaptured" was Steve Vachon's that blew away in the gale force winds at their race! They really got a kick out of the whole deal. I guess our mystery thonger got tangled up in a dog's lead and had to stop and get untangled before he could depart, I'm sure that helped with the diversion. They also confirmed that we better be on the lookout, retaliation is a bitch!
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #35 : June 16, 2008, 11:36:10 am »

WHERE ARE THOSE PHOTOS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Ya
we need some photos  ;D

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #36 : June 17, 2008, 06:27:05 am »

Bring on the photos!!!!
Charlie

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: