Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:47:13 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  VCMC Night Race
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 [2]
: VCMC Night Race  ( 4286 )
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #15 : July 17, 2008, 12:56:13 pm »

Araon I have a 525 you can ride. I'm not sure what kind of lights it will power but you are welcome to try it.

Charlie

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
Eric Price
Viewfinder

: 119

« #16 : July 17, 2008, 08:05:39 pm »

Yes and the last official statement was "I still have to talk to my wife"   So.... ::)
Since I can't get a straight answer from anybody, I will be there, I'm not sure abour anybody else yet.  Oh yes, THANKS FOR WAKING ME UP THIS MORNING!  I finally get to sleep in on my vacation and you call me at 8:13.??  Wouldn't be such a big deal if I didn't have work calling me at 11:00 the night before about nothing important enough to bother me while I am supposed to be on vacation!!!

This coming from someone who claims they can never sleep in.  Sounds as if the G.V. is getting worse.  You need to get to the desert as quickly as possible. 
I live in the desert!
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #17 : July 18, 2008, 01:01:10 am »

"I can't race.  My Husqvarna is broken and I am still waiting on parts"  You can't argue with that.  It is just to good of an excuse. 

Excuse hell, that's normal operating procedure with a Husky :o

OUCH!!!

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #18 : July 18, 2008, 07:25:30 am »

Yes and the last official statement was "I still have to talk to my wife"   So.... ::)
Since I can't get a straight answer from anybody, I will be there, I'm not sure abour anybody else yet.  Oh yes, THANKS FOR WAKING ME UP THIS MORNING!  I finally get to sleep in on my vacation and you call me at 8:13.??  Wouldn't be such a big deal if I didn't have work calling me at 11:00 the night before about nothing important enough to bother me while I am supposed to be on vacation!!!

This coming from someone who claims they can never sleep in.  Sounds as if the G.V. is getting worse.  You need to get to the desert as quickly as possible. 
I live in the desert!

Yuma is not the desert.  It is just some form of an almost inhabitable hell. 

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: