Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:03:10 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  VCMC Night Race
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1] 2
: VCMC Night Race  ( 4287 )
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« : July 14, 2008, 09:19:08 pm »

Who is in?

Who has GV?

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #1 : July 15, 2008, 06:39:40 am »

The Barneys will be there sat in the am. I plain on setting up in the pits.
Charlie

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
Jim McGrath
Viewfinder

: 449

« #2 : July 15, 2008, 06:33:02 pm »

Who is in?

Who has GV?

I can't read that, does it say who has VD??
Aaron Price
Officer

« #3 : July 15, 2008, 09:48:15 pm »

For the legally blind like Jim

G.V.

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #4 : July 16, 2008, 07:52:46 am »

O.K. I'll give,

WHAT YOU TALKIN' 'BOUT AARON
Eric Price
Viewfinder

: 119

« #5 : July 16, 2008, 03:11:01 pm »

G.V. is nothing more than a treatable condition that you can get over the counter medication for at any local riding area.  Sometimes the G.V. is persistent and comes back repeatedly.  Don't give up the fight!!  What he is saying is that he really wants you to join him at the night race.  Just don't get too close because some cases of G.V. can be spread through casual contact.  And in rare cases, G.V. becomes terminal if left untreated too long.  In other words, Aaron is saying get your butt out to the night race and get the sand out of your coin purse.
Aaron Price
Officer

« #6 : July 16, 2008, 03:29:06 pm »

Speaking of which...  Are you going to show up and race Eric???

Eric Price
Viewfinder

« #7 : July 16, 2008, 04:09:49 pm »

I am pretty sure we already talked about this.
Aaron Price
Officer

« #8 : July 16, 2008, 05:00:49 pm »

Yes and the last official statement was "I still have to talk to my wife"   So.... ::)

Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #9 : July 16, 2008, 05:59:32 pm »

Yes and the last official statement was "I still have to talk to my wife"   So.... ::)
Sounds like the G.V. RASH is not completely treated at this point. Sounds like someone should give up on any over-the-counter/self treatments and go see a OB/GYN!!!! G.V. can be dangerous, as mentioned before, if left untreated ;D Aaron usually blames his outbreaks on the Husky :D
Aaron Price
Officer

« #10 : July 16, 2008, 09:45:53 pm »

I can wuss out of a race with G.V. anytime I want.  When women say they are having "female problems"  nobody questions it.  How can we?  When a desert racer says "I can't race.  My Husqvarna is broken and I am still waiting on parts"  You can't argue with that.  It is just to good of an excuse. 

Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #11 : July 17, 2008, 07:42:52 am »

"I can't race.  My Husqvarna is broken and I am still waiting on parts"  You can't argue with that.  It is just to good of an excuse. 

Excuse hell, that's normal operating procedure with a Husky :o
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #12 : July 17, 2008, 07:48:06 am »

In other words, Aaron is saying get your butt out to the night race and get the sand out of your coin purse.

Sorry, too stinkin' hot in the des. right now, taking Pam and Maxine to Emma Wood State Beach this weekend for some much needed R & R.

See you all when it cools down a bit!
Eric Price
Viewfinder

« #13 : July 17, 2008, 09:57:01 am »

Since I can't get a straight answer from anybody, I will be there, I'm not sure abour anybody else yet.  Oh yes, THANKS FOR WAKING ME UP THIS MORNING!  I finally get to sleep in on my vacation and you call me at 8:13.??  Wouldn't be such a big deal if I didn't have work calling me at 11:00 the night before about nothing important enough to bother me while I am supposed to be on vacation!!!
Aaron Price
Officer

« #14 : July 17, 2008, 11:06:19 am »

Since I can't get a straight answer from anybody, I will be there, I'm not sure abour anybody else yet.  Oh yes, THANKS FOR WAKING ME UP THIS MORNING!  I finally get to sleep in on my vacation and you call me at 8:13.??  Wouldn't be such a big deal if I didn't have work calling me at 11:00 the night before about nothing important enough to bother me while I am supposed to be on vacation!!!

This coming from someone who claims they can never sleep in.  Sounds as if the G.V. is getting worse.  You need to get to the desert as quickly as possible. 

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: