Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:27:56 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Invaders Race
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1] 2
: Invaders Race  ( 5349 )
Steve Vachon
Viewfinder

: 12

« : August 14, 2008, 09:02:47 pm »

Who has the pit box, and will they be at Invaders?
Steve Vachon
Viewfinder

: 12

« #1 : August 14, 2008, 09:04:41 pm »

Who is going to the race?
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #2 : August 15, 2008, 06:40:14 am »

Myself, Flat tire Bill and the Eddy's will be at Vegas to Rhino that weekend. Good to all and keep the rubber side down.
Charlie

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
Eric Price
Viewfinder

: 119

« #3 : August 15, 2008, 07:05:57 am »

Myself, Flat tire Bill and the Eddy's will be at Vegas to Rhino that weekend. Good to all and keep the rubber side down.
Charlie
Vegas to Rhino?
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #4 : August 15, 2008, 07:33:35 am »

Charlie
Vegas to Rhino?

Charlie and Darlene are going Rhino riding with the Jenkins Saturday, looks like Charlie is already thinking about that!
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #5 : August 15, 2008, 07:35:41 am »

Who has the pit box, and will they be at Invaders?

I have the pit box, banner and radios. I will take it to the meeting next week where Aaron and his friend/prospect Megan will pick it up and take it out to the race. I'll be talking to Hastings this weekend about the easy up but they're usuallly at that race. If they won't make it I'll get it there somehow. Thanks for taking the pit Steve, we've got you covered.
Eric Lemoine
Viewfinder

: 67

« #6 : August 16, 2008, 05:40:07 pm »

Inspector Gadget, Wife and Hunter will be there.

"She said it was O.K."
Eric Price
Viewfinder

: 119

« #7 : August 16, 2008, 06:34:19 pm »

Inspector Gadget, Wife and Hunter will be there.
Are you going to race?  Who is Hunter?
Eric Lemoine
Viewfinder

: 67

« #8 : August 19, 2008, 05:24:50 am »

Hunter is my gestating son, whom my wife uses as an excuse to keep me from the desert and this years GP. I'll race Invaders if my wife doesn't freak out at last minute.

"She said it was O.K."
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #9 : August 19, 2008, 07:48:00 am »

Well looks like the Nays will be there after all. Kyle wants to race and Matt might make one last race before he starts school. We'll be out Friday night. I'll bring the pit box, etc. with me, no need to hump it twice.
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #10 : August 25, 2008, 01:13:35 pm »

I like to thank Matt Nay for giving up his race to help a friend and fellow rider this weekend. Ernie Mnoian, a super senior and Desert MC member, was having a stroke and Matt and others quick assistance help a situation that could have gone sideways. Ernie was air lifted to Bakersfield and supposedly doing well and probably going through testing. Thanks again Matt!!!
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #11 : August 25, 2008, 02:28:33 pm »

I like to thank Matt Nay for giving up his race to help a friend and fellow rider this weekend. Ernie Mnoian, a super senior and Desert MC member, was having a stroke and Matt and others quick assistance help a situation that could have gone sideways. Ernie was air lifted to Bakersfield and supposedly doing well and probably going through testing. Thanks again Matt!!!

We're extremely proud of our boy. Not only did he stop for a downed rider after watching others keep going but would not leave him even after R3 got there. He was VERY concerned about Ernie. The hard thing here for Matt is we don't know when he'll be able to race again. He and Taylor start at CSUCI today so it'll be tough for him to make it out to the des. The Invaders and R3 were really appreciative though, gave him a R3 and finisher pin.

Keith please keep us up to date on Ernie's condition. The two DMC guys that called Matt last night said he was doing better and they would keep him posted.
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« #12 : August 25, 2008, 02:55:43 pm »

It sounds like 2 of our fine young men stepped it up last weekend.  Good on ya for helping Ernie Matt. It had to be tough seeing him in distress. Add a couple of points to your karma account.

Matt Eddy stopped to help Anthony Modica and I'm hoping he gets to talk this one out with someone.  Huge hugs going out to Matt for this one - sounds like you and Max, Sr. went above and beyond. 

Kandy Thornton
Big Daddy Golden Rod
Viewfinder

: 497

« #13 : August 25, 2008, 03:35:36 pm »

Both Matt's have enough karma for a while. Okay Eddy is probably even but Matt must be in the Black. I spent the all the karma I never had this summer and it was great.
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #14 : August 25, 2008, 03:38:55 pm »

We're extremely proud of our boy. Not only did he stop for a downed rider after watching others keep going but would not leave him even after R3 got there.

You should be very proud of him.  Heck of a guy to do that.  Hopefully he still comes and hangs out at the races while he can't race.  

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: