Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:52:26 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Prospectors Enduro Roll Call
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4
: Prospectors Enduro Roll Call  ( 6330 )
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #15 : March 12, 2010, 01:00:35 pm »

Hey Keith, Did you ask Megan if she would prefer Roll on or Spray ??

Norm
I'm hoping she will stay behind me so it shouldn't matter!!! :D
Chris Cory - President 2012-14 -Life Memeber
Administrator

: 1981

Wear the shield with pride!

« #16 : March 12, 2010, 01:09:40 pm »

I just got it!  :o
I was thinking it was some Enduro thing I didn't know about.
Poor Megan.  :D

Chris Cory
Dez O555
GP O555
Enduro O555
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #17 : March 12, 2010, 09:10:32 pm »

Poor Megan.  :D

Since She is tough enough to race desert/etc, She is tough enough to take a little "ribbin"  _.._

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #18 : March 13, 2010, 12:38:06 pm »

Little ribbin?   I make sure she gets alot of it from me. She almost always takes it in stride.

And just so you guys know the stinky jokes are not actually related to an excessive or abnormal amount of B.O. but due to the fact that the first summer riding together she never washed her riding gear.  She just stuffed her gear back in her bag all sweaty in 100+ degree heat.  Thank god she started doing laundry.     

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #19 : March 13, 2010, 01:36:14 pm »

Little ribbin?   I make sure she gets alot of it from me. She almost always takes it in stride.

And just so you guys know the stinky jokes are not actually related to an excessive or abnormal amount of B.O. but due to the fact that the first summer riding together she never washed her riding gear.  She just stuffed her gear back in her bag all sweaty in 100+ degree heat.  Thank god she started doing laundry.     

So instead of Deodorant, we should bring some Tide  ;D

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Aaron Price
Officer

« #20 : March 13, 2010, 04:15:45 pm »

Yes!

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

« #21 : March 16, 2010, 12:29:31 pm »

Route sheets and minute assignments will probably not get sent out by the Prospectors via SASE. But, if you need or are interested in, the route sheet is on the D37 desert message board! KJ
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #22 : March 16, 2010, 08:21:29 pm »

Route sheets and minute assignments will probably not get sent out by the Prospectors via SASE. But, if you need or are interested in, the route sheet is on the D37 desert message board! KJ

I have the program that makes the roll charts based on possibles, same one that Todd uses. If someone wants I'll make the roll chart and email it if I can.
Big Daddy Golden Rod
Viewfinder

: 497

« #23 : March 18, 2010, 07:32:50 pm »

Hi All,
I'm thinking of coming out to this but...I've never rode an Enduro race before can someone plz give me a little more info on how they work?
TY
Chuck
Enduros are totally different than a desert race the first loop is a total trail ride with long breaks thrown in to clean goggles drink water and bull crap. Enduros are prefered for people who have raced lots of desert races and are burned out on the danger of the bomb run and the hard push of a race. Lots of twists and turns in an enduro you must stay on course. Very fun but confusing at first. Try it!
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

« #24 : March 19, 2010, 12:43:38 pm »

Hi All,
I'm thinking of coming out to this but...I've never rode an Enduro race before can someone plz give me a little more info on how they work?
TY
Chuck
Enduros are totally different than a desert race the first loop is a total trail ride with long breaks thrown in to clean goggles drink water and bull crap. Enduros are prefered for people who have raced lots of desert races and are burned out on the danger of the bomb run and the hard push of a race. Lots of twists and turns in an enduro you must stay on course. Very fun but confusing at first. Try it!

Depends on who is trying to understand it!!! JT ???  ;D ;D ;D
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #25 : March 19, 2010, 04:39:16 pm »

Too late for this weekend, but I think I need to try an Enduro out, being VERY OLD, the DS rides, Euro's and possibly the 1st loop of an Enduro might just fit in  :-[

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Aaron Price
Officer

« #26 : March 19, 2010, 04:44:25 pm »

It's not too late. Just sign up when you get there.

Norm Takaki
Viewfinder

: 455

« #27 : March 19, 2010, 07:05:25 pm »

Talking to Lee H. this morning, he should be up there mid AM tomorrow. Keith and I will pulling in around the same time, noonish.

Lee has no Arrows or a Flag so if anyone else is coming out tomorrow look for Lee's rig ( white Ford P/U and white Trailer) . Maybe we can get him to put a jersey in his trunk window or somethink..

Norm

Norm Takaki
Viewfinders MC Pres.
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #28 : March 19, 2010, 07:25:45 pm »

It's not too late. Just sign up when you get there.

Too late to get those "nonracerelatedcrapthingsdonebeforeSunday!!"

BUT, I am going to try to make it out anyways, just to say Hi to Y'all  ;)
« : March 19, 2010, 10:31:27 pm Bob Johnson »

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Aaron Price
Officer

« #29 : March 20, 2010, 03:56:15 pm »

I just have to say that Keith Jones is one hell of a guy for going through all the hassle of getting us pre-entered for this. Even if he did use "used" SASE's.    Thanks dude.

: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
: