Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:18:07 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Roll Call for Lost Coyotes....
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Roll Call for Lost Coyotes....  ( 2809 )
Trhollister
Viewfinder

: 220

« #15 : September 13, 2010, 08:26:15 pm »

On sunday i got lost trying to pass the rider in front off me.We ended up way off course.I finally found the ribbon but it was beyond a checkpoint and it was too late to turn around.I got a flat shortly after and decided to head back to camp considering i was going to be DQ'd anyway for missing a check.

Either way we had a great time!Thanks Viewies for haveing my back,it is appreciated.
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #16 : September 14, 2010, 08:38:50 am »

On sunday i got lost trying to pass the rider in front off me.We ended up way off course.I finally found the ribbon but it was beyond a checkpoint and it was too late to turn around.I got a flat shortly after and decided to head back to camp considering i was going to be DQ'd anyway for missing a check.

Either way we had a great time!Thanks Viewies for haveing my back,it is appreciated.

Too bad you were on the "other" course both days compared to the rest of us, couldn't get over there to root you on. Glad you had fun.
Trhollister
Viewfinder

: 220

« #17 : September 14, 2010, 09:26:50 pm »

Jim was cheering me on at A course and i saw Julian and another Viewfinder giveing me thumps up at B course so i had plenty off support.Funny thing is i thought Jim was a broken down racer so i slowed and yelled "are you okay?".Then i realized it was Jim telling me to speed it up a bit.Good times.
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #18 : September 15, 2010, 07:16:17 am »

Funny thing is i thought Jim was a broken down racer so i slowed and yelled "are you okay?".Then i realized it was Jim telling me to speed it up a bit.Good times.

Funny thing is Jim IS a broken down racer!  ;) ;D
Brian Matthews
Viewfinder

: 201

« #19 : September 15, 2010, 04:53:36 pm »

Funny thing is i thought Jim was a broken down racer so i slowed and yelled "are you okay?".Then i realized it was Jim telling me to speed it up a bit.Good times.

Funny thing is Jim IS a broken down racer!  ;) ;D

ZING!!!!!!
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: