Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:17:43 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Refund for Ridgecrest GP - Anyone Responding to Emails?
0 and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Refund for Ridgecrest GP - Anyone Responding to Emails?  ( 1307 )
justinhambleton

: 4

« : October 18, 2010, 08:23:49 am »

I've been trying for a month to get a refund for the Ridgecrest GP. I've spoken to a few different people all of whom don't quite know how to go about issuing a refund, but agree the a refund is appropriate. I registered for the GP through xtrm.com about a month prior to the GP. Within a few days I had an unforeseen obligation come up and had to regretfully cancel my registration for the GP. I signed up for Sat Unclassified and 30+ Hwt. After a few attempts at getting a refund through XTRM.com and realizing this was futile, I offered up my entries to anyone willing to donate the same amount of money to the El Oasis orphanage in Valley T, Baja... no takers. So, for the past couple weeks I've been trying to find someone willing and able to help me get a refund for my entries. I sent emails to nearly everyone listed on the Viewfinders website and not a single response.

Can someone please help? I don't care much about the money, it's just the principle of the matter. I can't get anyone to help me. I signed up for the Viewfinders message board about two weeks ago and was just approved yesterday, hence the very belated post on here. I've been trying to find the right person for quite some time. Unfortunately, posting here is my last resort.
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #1 : October 18, 2010, 08:58:21 am »

I've been trying for a month to get a refund for the Ridgecrest GP. I've spoken to a few different people all of whom don't quite know how to go about issuing a refund, but agree the a refund is appropriate. I registered for the GP through xtrm.com about a month prior to the GP. Within a few days I had an unforeseen obligation come up and had to regretfully cancel my registration for the GP. I signed up for Sat Unclassified and 30+ Hwt. After a few attempts at getting a refund through XTRM.com and realizing this was futile, I offered up my entries to anyone willing to donate the same amount of money to the El Oasis orphanage in Valley T, Baja... no takers. So, for the past couple weeks I've been trying to find someone willing and able to help me get a refund for my entries. I sent emails to nearly everyone listed on the Viewfinders website and not a single response.

Can someone please help? I don't care much about the money, it's just the principle of the matter. I can't get anyone to help me. I signed up for the Viewfinders message board about two weeks ago and was just approved yesterday, hence the very belated post on here. I've been trying to find the right person for quite some time. Unfortunately, posting here is my last resort.

Jim McGrath is Race Referee and he approves all refunds. Chris Cory has the form that needs to be filled out, Chris can you send on to Justin pleaes?
justinhambleton

« #2 : October 18, 2010, 09:12:15 am »

I've spoken to Jim a few times and he stated a refund is in order. He just wasn't sure how to go about it since I registered through XTRM.com. I've been trying to hunt down the form you mentioned.

Thanks a lot Donn!
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #3 : October 18, 2010, 09:59:52 am »

I've spoken to Jim a few times and he stated a refund is in order. He just wasn't sure how to go about it since I registered through XTRM.com. I've been trying to hunt down the form you mentioned.

Thanks a lot Donn!

Justin, please post the El Oasis address here and the amount you billed on your card. I will see that our treasurer sends a check off to the orphanage. No need for special forms. Sorry you were unable to attend :'( Maybe next year :) KJ
justinhambleton

« #4 : October 18, 2010, 05:24:38 pm »

At this point, I'd rather just get the refund. Thanks for the offer. If you can provide the form mentioned above, I'll mail it in.

Jim McGrath
Viewfinder

: 449

« #5 : October 18, 2010, 07:31:25 pm »

I have spoken to Dale concerning the refund. The problem was verfying his funds cleared before we issue a refund. Since he registered through the internet I haven't got confirmation that his funds have cleared. Once confirmed the check will be mailed to Justin.

Jim
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #6 : October 19, 2010, 08:53:23 am »

I have spoken to Dale concerning the refund. The problem was verfying his funds cleared before we issue a refund. Since he registered through the internet I haven't got confirmation that his funds have cleared. Once confirmed the check will be mailed to Justin.

Jim
You got it handled! Thanks, KJ
justinhambleton

« #7 : October 19, 2010, 07:34:26 pm »

Thanks a lot guys.

I'll make darn sure I make it next year.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: