Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:19:30 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  2010 Burro Enduro Roll Call
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: 2010 Burro Enduro Roll Call  ( 5346 )
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« : October 22, 2010, 09:54:28 pm »

We have 1 and a half minutes so far.  Who else is in?   Jim????  It's about time to come back...

Don't forget we have a family enduro on Saturday too!  This is going to be a fun weekend!

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Trhollister
Viewfinder

: 220

« #1 : November 04, 2010, 07:29:02 pm »

If theres a spot left i want to give it a shot.
Gumby
Viewfinder

: 298

« #2 : November 04, 2010, 08:27:08 pm »

im planning on going and riding
Jim McGrath
Viewfinder

: 449

« #3 : November 04, 2010, 08:28:47 pm »

We have 1 and a half minutes so far.  Who else is in?   Jim????  It's about time to come back...

Don't forget we have a family enduro on Saturday too!  This is going to be a fun weekend!

Jim raced the 100's National on a KTM 200. I rode to see where I'm at with my back. I had tons of fun , however I'm still paying the price for RIDING the event.  :( So It looks like you are now the new ENDURO captain. :-\

GOOD LUCK  :o
Aaron Price
Officer

« #4 : November 04, 2010, 08:44:35 pm »

If you guys are signing up at the event then we should be able to get you on a minute with Eric.  At least that way I have somebody to look after him.

Jim that is only temporary.  You will be back.   

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #5 : November 05, 2010, 08:28:46 am »

Jim raced the 100's National on a KTM 200. I rode to see where I'm at with my back. I had tons of fun , however I'm still paying the price for RIDING the event.  :( So It looks like you are now the new ENDURO captain. :-\

GOOD LUCK  :o
Too bad about your back, you looked like you were doing good too. Well get it healed up right Jim so you can come back out and play more.
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #6 : November 05, 2010, 08:30:59 am »

If you guys are signing up at the event then we should be able to get you on a minute with Eric.  At least that way I have somebody to look after him.

Yea, but who will be the timekeeper? I'm thinking about riding this one with a prospective member but he's never done and enduro. I have the timekeeping equipment and am working on understanding it but certainly don't have it down. Computers are too much money. Anyone have one I can borrow? Russ?
Russ & Deanna Jenkins
Viewfinder

: 435

« #7 : November 05, 2010, 06:18:04 pm »

russ has one you could borrow
Aaron Price
Officer

« #8 : November 06, 2010, 02:53:31 pm »

Yea, but who will be the timekeeper? I'm thinking about riding this one with a prospective member but he's never done and enduro. I have the timekeeping equipment and am working on understanding it but certainly don't have it down. Computers are too much money. Anyone have one I can borrow? Russ?

Don't underestimate the power of the rollchart/ stop watch setup.  Mike Hastings used to kick butt with just a wristwatch wrapped around the bars and a roll chart.   I also think it is a lot of fun to do it that way, especially on the first loop. 

Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #9 : November 07, 2010, 03:11:07 pm »

Don't underestimate the power of the rollchart/ stop watch setup.  Mike Hastings used to kick butt with just a wristwatch wrapped around the bars and a roll chart.   I also think it is a lot of fun to do it that way, especially on the first loop. 
I tried to do that last time but didn't know what I was doing.
Todd Iles
Viewfinder

: 85

« #10 : November 08, 2010, 04:48:27 pm »

I'm thinking about this one. Let me know if there is room on a minute, I have a computer and I think I might even remember how to use it!
Jim McGrath
Viewfinder

« #11 : November 08, 2010, 06:37:23 pm »

I'm thinking about this one. Let me know if there is room on a minute, I have a computer and I think I might even remember how to use it!

I don't know about that.  Don't you need KJ to blow past you a few times first ???
Todd Iles
Viewfinder

: 85

« #12 : November 09, 2010, 08:57:20 am »

C'mon Jim, stretch that back out and lets go!
Jim McGrath
Viewfinder

« #13 : November 09, 2010, 07:49:36 pm »

C'mon Jim, stretch that back out and lets go!

I wished!! >:(
Trhollister
Viewfinder

: 220

« #14 : November 10, 2010, 08:13:58 pm »

Will i need a roll chart?Or just odometer and clock?
: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: