Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:40:11 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  4 Aces - race report
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: 4 Aces - race report  ( 1864 )
Jason Schalow
Viewfinder

: 62

« : February 11, 2013, 12:11:42 am »

Prelims are up already, same day service which is awesome: http://www.moto-tally.com/nhha/results.aspx

We had a great turnout.  We defiantly had this biggest camp.  We also had the most riders on the line out of any club and if I'm wrong on that then we were dang near to it.  Ended up having 18 riders in all on Sunday and 3 for the youth race on Saturday.  The weekend was full of good times, laughter, entertainment and shenanigans. 

Here are some of the prelim results for district 37 as far as I can tell:

1) Brian Schuster               1st in class & 1st for the national
2) Jason Piper                   1st in class & 1st for the national
3) Ricki Scherer (Prospect)  1st in class & 1st for the national
4) Jason Schalow               1st in class & 2nd for the national
5) Keith Jones                   2nd in class & 2nd for the national
6) Dillon Herrick (Prospect)  2nd in class & 2nd for the national

The rest may alter slightly because they had 1 or more national # in front of them.  Unfortunately I can not tell what class the National #'s are in.

7) Neil Pieterse                  1st in class 
8) Johnathan Gamaunt       1st in class
9) Korey (guest)                2nd in class
10) Brian Mackenzie            3rd in class
11) Pete Medina                3rd in class
12) Rick Hudachek             3rd in class
13) James Jenkins              4th in class
14) Donn Nay                    5th in class
15) Max Eddy                    5th in class
16) Chris Cory                    6th in class
17) Kyle Nay                      DNF
18) Jason Trieschman          DNF

National youth racers:  Nate, Kaelen & Jason...All finished.  _.._

Thanks everyone for the great support and good times.
Chris Cory - President 2012-14 -Life Memeber
Administrator

: 1981

Wear the shield with pride!

« #1 : February 11, 2013, 07:50:36 am »

Thanks for the Race Report Jason, I posted it on our Facebook page too.

I definitely need to start working out! I had fun for the most part but man am I sore today. Getting tired of getting in the 6th place area and want to get my body to allow me to go as fast as my mind wants to.  ;D I did pretty good the first loop and was picking guys off here and there but I hit the wall shortly into the 2nd loop. I think I probably only stood for maybe 10 minutes out of the whole loop. It is hard to go fast setting down the whole time.

It was great to see so many people out this weekend and we had a few active racers that weren't there too! Lets keep this up for the whole year.

Great job everyone, it is awesome to see so many 1st places and even a lot of 2nd and 3rds.

Chris Cory
Dez O555
GP O555
Enduro O555
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #2 : February 11, 2013, 08:24:14 am »

I believe a Masters +60 was placed in the wrong class and I will move down to a 3rd and 3rd. Had fun racing a class member for 2nd for 20 miles. Missed 2nd by 100 ft and 3 seconds :'( Great weekend for the Viewies except Kyle! Although  he did get to "BE AT ONE" w/ the desert for 6hrs ::)
« : February 11, 2013, 09:12:01 am Keith Jones - VP »
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #3 : February 11, 2013, 09:42:41 am »

Great turnout and results.
I actually got home Saturday night and wanted to come out to cheer you guys on, but 2,200 miles in the last 8 days is enough for this Old Man.

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

: 760

« #4 : February 11, 2013, 01:30:58 pm »

Thanks to the Jenkins for pitting and all the helpers in there too. Steve and betty helped and it was great to see them. Steve and Russ did pull a grand theft on someone elses bike (thinking it was Rag Boys), they gave it back though. A special thanks to those who came out and did not race, but showed the colors. It was awesome to see all the colors around camp and the finish line.
Several other folks commented to me on how bitchen it was for the non-racers to hang out and give some support on the course. Great Job  All!!!!!!

Here kitty kitty

sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/desertvet
Rick Hudachek
Global Moderator

: 348

2016 President

« #5 : February 11, 2013, 02:12:02 pm »

It was a great weekend for sure! Had several folks comment on how many viewies were out there!!! Mongo is now beating himself up for his DNF, so I dont think it will be an issue in the future.  He had a blast at the youth race and was super stoked to have met Kurt Caselli.

D37 - V28x
The ONLY 2x winner of the Magisil Award!
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #6 : February 11, 2013, 06:46:06 pm »

It was a great weekend for sure! Had several folks comment on how many viewies were out there!!! Mongo is now beating himself up for his DNF, so I dont think it will be an issue in the future.  He had a blast at the youth race and was super stoked to have met Kurt Caselli.

At DMC, someone commented about how many of Us were out there, COOL   ;D

Keep it Up, much easier to attract prospects when We have a good showing of Racers/Family/Friends than 2 or 3 racers and a small pit crew.

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #7 : February 12, 2013, 04:21:17 pm »

It was sooo great to see all those yellow shirts at the finish when I came in Dead Ass Last for one loop finishers.

OOOPS I didn't even get that, the kid I passed went on to finish, I'm bummed now!

Kyle had quite the crappy day, don't know when we'll see him again now, bike is really messed up and he probably won't have the dough to fix it. It was so great having him out racing with me again though and Degan got to see the kids race and is all pumped up to get his training wheels off and do it.

A huge thanks to Russ and Deanna for taking the pit duties and Steve for helping out. I heard we were quite impressive with fast stops and multiple racers. With that many racers there must have been some good inner-club races going on, let's here the stories!

In addition to James' prospects I may have hooked one off the message board. Korey and his Dad Brad were pitting with us, unfortunately they did not find our camp so didn't camp with us and therefore missed out on the shenanigans (meow!). But seemed like they were impressed and said they'll try to get with us again.
Big Daddy Golden Rod
Viewfinder

: 497

« #8 : February 14, 2013, 07:15:55 pm »

Wow great turn out. Not clear on the shenanagins? Great report keep em coming.
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #9 : February 15, 2013, 08:20:13 am »

Not clear on the shenanagins?

What happens in the desert, stays in the desert.                Meow!
Chris Cory - President 2012-14 -Life Memeber
Administrator

: 1981

Wear the shield with pride!

« #10 : February 15, 2013, 08:52:15 am »

Was that a tail between it's legs or was it happy to see someone?  ;D

Chris Cory
Dez O555
GP O555
Enduro O555
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #11 : February 15, 2013, 10:11:32 am »

Wow great turn out. Not clear on the shenanagins? Great report keep em coming.
Kind of like 'The Spirit' ??? Ya had to be there!  ;D ;) ;DAll the evidence is in the Eyes of the Beholder(s) :o :o!!! Like Donn said ;D
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #12 : February 15, 2013, 01:33:11 pm »

I was glad Pam decided to come out too. She got to be there when we had a big group having fun so she should be back again and Degan had fun with everyone, but then again that kid has fun wherever he goes.
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

: 760

« #13 : February 15, 2013, 02:33:51 pm »

I dont know Chris, I think you have the hairiest legs, I think it was you! ;D

Was that a tail between it's legs or was it happy to see someone?  ;D

sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/desertvet
: [1]  
« previous next »
: