Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 02:36:14 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Disappointments of the weekend- Rik
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Disappointments of the weekend- Rik  ( 1072 )
Big Daddy Golden Rod
Viewfinder

: 497

« : March 26, 2013, 03:41:28 pm »

Saydge flat tire leading ammies (Jonathon made up for it though) Gary getting beat by Mackenzie with no excuses, nice ride Brian. Here's the bummer of the weekend. Rikki loosing by 9 seconds due to some idiot too close to the course causeing her to crash into a big bush 3 miles from the finish costing her about 40 seconds. 9 seconds man!!!
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #1 : March 26, 2013, 06:00:07 pm »

A positive note,
Rickki still got second, She has a few firsts to go with that.
Dillon and Rickki have some great results for just a few races between them   _.._  _.._  _.._

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

: 760

« #2 : March 27, 2013, 07:09:27 am »

HHmmmm, wonder who that was standing to close to the course.....?

Saydge flat tire leading ammies (Jonathon made up for it though) Gary getting beat by Mackenzie with no excuses, nice ride Brian. Here's the bummer of the weekend. Rikki loosing by 9 seconds due to some idiot too close to the course causeing her to crash into a big bush 3 miles from the finish costing her about 40 seconds. 9 seconds man!!!

sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/desertvet
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #3 : March 27, 2013, 11:17:50 am »

I don't know how accurate the times are but I'm sure Rikki was close she passed me (twice) running really well. I tried to stay with her the second time but she was GONE!

Good ride Rikki and Dillon!
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #4 : March 27, 2013, 12:29:40 pm »

Was there a FULL MOON involed or a Spirit sighting???
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« #5 : March 27, 2013, 02:52:36 pm »

Good one dad . . .  Next time stay 100 ft away . .  50 ft + 50 for "Safety" . . .  sheesh obviously there are rules for a reason!

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
: [1]  
« previous next »
: