Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:14:16 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  John Hutcherson Services Notice
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: John Hutcherson Services Notice  ( 2766 )
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« : May 15, 2007, 10:21:03 am »

In the wake of John's passing away in his sleep early Saturday morning before the Badger's Mothers Day races, services arrangements have been forwarded from the family.  John's services will be held Monday the 21st of May @ 12 noon. The location is:

Fairhaven Memorial Park
Waverly Chapel
1702 Fairhaven Ave.
Santa Ana, CA. 92705

For any additional info call Keith Jones @ (805) 234-2024

Keith Jones - VP
Officer

« #1 : May 19, 2007, 09:10:45 am »

Lets not forget to support the family Monday. If you are unable to attend, please honor Hutch and his family with a moment of silence at noon on 5/21.                            Our Thoughts and Prayers, KJ
Bill Keys
Viewfinder

: 107

« #2 : May 21, 2007, 12:00:37 pm »

I just said a small prayer for the entire Hutcherson and Viewfinder family. Your in our thoughts on this day and I pray the heavyness your hearts feel will be healed by the love we have for John and the life he shared with everyone. He touched many lifes and left a mark on each of our hearts that will last forever.

Bill Keys.

BIll Keys V80/Novice Vet
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« #3 : May 21, 2007, 12:02:22 pm »

Unfortunately I could not attend the service but John and family are very much in my thoughts with everything I do today ....

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

: 760

« #4 : May 21, 2007, 12:30:56 pm »

same here! i wish johns family the best as they are in my thoughts.

sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/desertvet
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« #5 : May 21, 2007, 01:25:06 pm »

Godspeed my friend... Sad moment this weekend while replaying phone messages to delete and heard your voice. 

Teri, Kelly and Maggie - you are in my thoughts today. 

Kandy Thornton
Lee Henderson
Viewfinder

: 39

« #6 : May 21, 2007, 03:52:53 pm »

Our thoughts and prays go out to the whole Hutcherson Family.  You all were in are thoughts today at noon, since we could not make it down there.
The Henderson's Family
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #7 : May 21, 2007, 03:58:02 pm »

Services were nice, lots of good stories from John's friends, totally packed house, standing room only and then not enough room, I got there late and couldn't even get in the church. John had MANY friends for sure. The Viewfinders were well represented. Keith can add to this as to who all was there, some faces I did not know. Also had Jerry Grabow and Roger VanMatre from the district there to pay their respects. John's helmet and Viewfinder's flag were displayed prominently.
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

« #8 : May 22, 2007, 07:46:05 am »

is there anyway to put a pic of john on the home page? i think it might be nice to remember him in a ride type of pic like the one on the d37 page and maybe a small paragraph. it might be good to have a group photo as well or in place of. just a thought.

Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« #9 : May 22, 2007, 08:43:21 am »

There has been a riding pic of John on the home page for almost a week now. Al Dykstra pulled the photo used on the D37 off of our board here. I have looked through all of my pictures and I have a couple of John, but they aren't very good shots.  I'll see about scanning them. Hutch usually had soccer or something going for the girls and didn't always make the fun play days/Saturday hang out sessions.  I'll get with Keith about writing a tribute up. 

Kandy Thornton
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

« #10 : May 22, 2007, 08:48:21 am »

looks good, thanks.

Keith Jones - VP
Officer

« #11 : May 22, 2007, 10:07:05 am »

It was a very emotional yet appropriatly light hearted service. All the testimonials were about Hutch as we know him. Packed chapel and reception w/ great family and friends. The Viewfinder colors wore were complimented on by John's daugters and the goldenrod stood out. Roger V., Jerry G. and the Dawg Catcher represented other D37 clubs and Rescue 3.  The one following Viewfinders were present and I hope I didn't miss anyone: 
Bill Mc, Dale C, Darlene B, Dave S, Deann J, Deanne M, Dee G, Donn N, James J, Jeff M, John T, Julian G, Keith J, Mike MC, Norm T, Pat L, Russ J, Scott I, Sean G, Sherri L, Todd I, and Van I.
It was great to see and visit w/ everyone. It was very evident that Hutch had touched may people and was loved by some many. John will be missed, but not forgotten.
For those that were unable to attend, thanks for celebrating w/ us Monday through your thoughts and prayers. 
I mentioned to Terri, Kelly and Maggie to call if they ever need anything and the Viewfinders will be there for any emotional help or support.
 I know Hutch approved of his 'Celebration of his Life' on Monday and he made sure there has plenty of food and Bud Light to go around.             
              God Speed John!    From all the Viewies
Big Daddy Golden Rod
Viewfinder

: 497

« #12 : May 22, 2007, 04:33:52 pm »

His family are amazingly strong no drama or self pity, very warm, smart, well spoken. No wonder he cared so deeply for them they are very special people.
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

« #13 : May 22, 2007, 04:39:51 pm »

is there a fund or anything set up for the family. this could be a real harsh time financially.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: