Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:22:21 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Racers MC, who's going
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1] 2
: Racers MC, who's going  ( 2558 )
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« : March 24, 2008, 07:21:51 pm »

Who's going and when? I think Kyle's racing, Matt has to work. Pam & I won't be there, my dad's 75th birthday and we'll be in Ventura.

Who has the pit stuff? Alex and Vince Balsitis are pitting this weekend.
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #1 : March 25, 2008, 07:43:16 am »

I have the pit stuff and we are planning on doing Racers then leaving afterwards for the USDR on sunday if i can hang. I will bring the pit stuff out friday night.

Charlie

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #2 : March 25, 2008, 08:47:41 am »

We thought wrong the other weekend on who had pity duty. Alex and Vince are the ones handling pit duties @ Racers this weekend. Like Tara and I, they should be out Friday night. Thanks C & D for hauling the stuff back out. As long as CB doesn't do any HELICOPTERS Saturday he should be able to make it to USDR for Sunday ;D
I have the pit stuff and we are planning on doing Racers then leaving afterwards for the USDR on sunday if i can hang. I will bring the pit stuff out friday night.

Charlie
Brian Jones
Viewfinder

: 57

« #3 : March 25, 2008, 09:43:21 am »

The Jones family will be out late Friday night. I will be looking for Viewie flags and markers to guide me. First time at Stoddard.
See ya in the Desert
Cactus

06 KTM 450EXC,
 D-37 V57 int

MAMMOTHKTM.COM
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #4 : March 25, 2008, 10:55:52 am »

Charlie

Thanks Charlie, I'll let Alex know.
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

« #5 : March 25, 2008, 12:36:31 pm »

Norm said he would be out Saturday morning to RACE!!!
Brian Jones
Viewfinder

: 57

« #6 : March 26, 2008, 07:47:00 pm »

Sandy will be out Friday mid day.
Cactus

06 KTM 450EXC,
 D-37 V57 int

MAMMOTHKTM.COM
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

: 760

« #7 : March 26, 2008, 08:53:48 pm »

Do we have a "usual" spot or just wherever?

sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/desertvet
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #8 : March 27, 2008, 08:23:20 am »

Do we have a "usual" spot or just wherever?

Last year Mike Hastings was out fairly early and took a camp not too far behind Racers M.C. which is behind the Slash X. Not sure if he's going again. He usually doesn't put up arrows but has his flag flying.
Kyle "Rag Boy" Nay
Viewfinder

: 80

ohhhh yeaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

« #9 : March 27, 2008, 11:59:31 am »

me and my buddy kevin are coming out for the day neither of us have been there got 2 questions!! anyone have directions?? and please let there be one camp i get really confused really easily.... and i know all you people out there know already

yes i am rag boy; splatter just ask the barney's they ll tell the story!
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

« #10 : March 28, 2008, 11:24:26 am »

The Club has a present for you! See me before you sign up for the race. It comes w/ a BIG KISS!!! :o
me and my buddy kevin are coming out for the day neither of us have been there got 2 questions!! anyone have directions?? and please let there be one camp i get really confused really easily.... and i know all you people out there know already
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« #11 : March 28, 2008, 04:41:32 pm »

The Club has a present for you! See me before you sign up for the race. It comes w/ a BIG KISS!!! :o

He's really excited for his kiss... Well I meant present but you know how Kyle is!~

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Kyle "Rag Boy" Nay
Viewfinder

: 80

ohhhh yeaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

« #12 : March 28, 2008, 06:30:26 pm »

naw now if the kiss was from jenn then i probably wouldnt even go hahaha im kinda scared a present from jonesy all that comes to mind are the million of pix of him in a thong or drag im a lil worried!! haha

yes i am rag boy; splatter just ask the barney's they ll tell the story!
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« #13 : March 30, 2008, 11:36:31 pm »

naw now if the kiss was from jenn then i probably wouldnt even go hahaha im kinda scared a present from jonesy all that comes to mind are the million of pix of him in a thong or drag im a lil worried!! haha

Looking at the *current* Racers MC results, you coulda used a kiss from Jenn.. You need all the help you can possibly get! Bwahahahaha! Niiiiiiiiice! That'll teach you! Now do work son... do work!

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

« #14 : April 03, 2008, 01:16:15 pm »

Looks like new viewie named Uncle Brian Matthew got a 1 loop 2nd place finish w/  a notation T for a trophy!!! WOOHOO! And Nephew Rag Boy got a DNF because of a little flat tire! BOOHOO!!!  CONGRATS BRIAN ;D  KJ
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: