Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:21:55 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  Archived Race Reports and meeting minutes
| | |-+  Dirt Diggers Race Report
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1] 2
: Dirt Diggers Race Report  ( 6282 )
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« : April 20, 2008, 07:50:18 pm »

Ok so really I just wanted to post some horrible pictures of the club, but mostly of Charlie and his stinky flag.

Noob needed help figuring out this new fangled jersey thing.

Prepare to Moon!

And a new Viewfinder tradition is born.  The dead ass last award.

Great job by Steve.  He looked like he really had to work for that finish. 

Only Charlie and I were man enough to hold the position. 

In retrospect I think I held the position a bit to long as Brian had to take a report for vehicular sodomy.

Our hero!!!!!!!!!!!!

Her hero!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately I did not receive any picture of Matt "Alternate" Nay taking the first place women's intermediate division.  I still would like to congratulate him though. 

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #1 : April 20, 2008, 08:29:09 pm »

Congrats to Ashley LaCharite on her 1ST RACE finish!!! Rode w/ her and Gary Saturday afternoon and I was impressed w/ her riding skills. She has had a good teacher or has got mom's talents ;D Race weekend report WIND, WIND and MORE WIND >:( It should be all blown out and make for a beautiful weekend for the RHR Poker Run.   See ya all next Saturday, KJ
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

« #2 : April 21, 2008, 08:12:20 am »

Forgot to mention that Ashley did a nice mod on her helmet visor(most of it missing) while trying to negotiate a double road crossing. Scared dad but she got back up and continued on.
Also, the Nay Trio all finished :o
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« #3 : April 21, 2008, 08:46:56 am »

:o  I think I'm gonna hurl my morning coffee - those have to be the whitest butts I've ever seen!  Nice fender dance there Aaron ~ hope you're not walking funny today.  I don't think anyone is going to volunteer to wave the checkers at the GP ... we must find someone who won't see where the flag has been... ewwww...

P.S. Nice of Digger Shookie to join in....

Kandy Thornton
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #4 : April 21, 2008, 08:57:38 am »

Forgot to mention that Ashley did a nice mod on her helmet visor(most of it missing) while trying to negotiate a double road crossing. Scared dad but she got back up and continued on.
Also, the Nay Trio all finished :o

She also got a nice little scrape on her lip, good battle scar to talk about at school today. What a trooper, she was sure smiling at the finish, and so was Dad! Great job kiddo, glad Uncle Mike's snoring didn't deprive you of too much sleep ::)
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #5 : April 21, 2008, 09:35:55 am »

:o  I think I'm gonna hurl my morning coffee - those have to be the whitest butts I've ever seen!  Nice fender dance there Aaron ~ hope you're not walking funny today.  I don't think anyone is going to volunteer to wave the checkers at the GP ... we must find someone who won't see where the flag has been... ewwww...

P.S. Nice of Digger Shookie to join in....

I missed the finish festivities  :( Good job Viewies ;D. By the way Pam said this was Darlene's idea :o
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

« #6 : April 21, 2008, 12:57:31 pm »

Are these pics what you call "seeing the better side " of your club members ??? I missed the activity also. Wish I'd of been there ;D I was out looking for Steve's flag which was nowhere to be found. KJ
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #7 : April 21, 2008, 02:18:06 pm »

Are these pics what you call "seeing the better side " of your club members ??? I missed the activity also. Wish I'd of been there ;D I was out looking for Steve's flag which was nowhere to be found. KJ

When we got back we heard about Stev'e flag, talk about adding insult (mooning) to injury (hurt shoulder) his flag is probably somewhere in Trona by now, judging on the strength of the wind this weekend.
Mat Nay
Viewfinder

: 29

« #8 : April 21, 2008, 03:56:56 pm »

Actually i wasn't going to take the alternate but once i saw that blue and yellow turd blocking the exp/ammie route i knew i was going to have to wait a long time for aaron to make it through the rocks.  Im just kidding, it was a a really fun course though, everyone finished and with the exception of Steve (poor guy), everyone had a smile on their face.  Now only if we could have gotten that stupid wind to stop.
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« #9 : April 21, 2008, 05:03:34 pm »

I heard my fave Lil Nayykidd took a 3rd in class! Congrats RagSplatter and I'll see ya this weekend for some "good times good times"..... haha .. Dirt Nap De'Jour especial for Lil Nayykidd! Runnnnnnn ..

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #10 : April 21, 2008, 06:27:10 pm »

It was a great job by all who raced.  The wind never stopped or died down. And there was an hour delay for the start.   It was the pits.  Really impressed with our girls.  What stories you have to share.  We hope to see you doing some more racing in the future.  Hopefully this coming weekend we will be blessed with great weather and no wind.  Now as far as Steve's finish It WAS NOT my idea Pammy.  I just joined in.  At least it's not as bad as my husband said it was.  You see I am a girl so I have always Flashed.  Now when it comes to mooning, I am a Beg/Nov.  So I now have had proper instruction from my darling, embarassed husband on how to properly moon.
Thank you to the Jenkins for the pits and Deanna for helping me at the finish. You definitely need at least 2 people working the finish together for taking numbers, handing out wet cloths and beer and water or whatever else they need.  It was a great club turnout and a lot of fun even though we did not get there until Sunday morning.  I hear the Lemon drops were great but need to be sweeter.  If anyone can make that happen it's Mr. Nay.  Looking forward to this coming weekend and I promise to keep my pants up.  Can't speak for Charlie though.
Later,  Darlene and Charlie Barney

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #11 : April 21, 2008, 06:30:16 pm »

I think the stinky flag was worse than the mooning
Darlene

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
Brian Matthews
Viewfinder

: 201

« #12 : April 22, 2008, 11:59:04 am »

I gotta ask.  Charlie was able to ..... ummmm .... get the flag out .......... right?  Sorry I missed that particular finish ritual.  I might'a had nightmares, though.
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

« #13 : April 22, 2008, 12:29:28 pm »

I gotta ask.  Charlie was able to ..... ummmm .... get the flag out .......... right?  Sorry I missed that particular finish ritual.  I might'a had nightmares, though.
I've been around a while and this ritual must go way back!!! First I have seen it ::) But, I have yet to remember being DEAD A** LAST :o We better keep some novices in the club so I can stay off this RITUAL ;D
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #14 : April 22, 2008, 01:11:03 pm »

I've been around a while and this ritual must go way back!!! First I have seen it ::) But, I have yet to remember being DEAD A** LAST :o We better keep some novices in the club so I can stay off this RITUAL ;D

But I believe you have to be dad ass last OVERALL to get the lucky butts!

Come to think of it Rag Boy was dead ass last a couple of years ago I think at Invaders, the race where he decided to "take a nap" next to the trail, will never forget that call over the race radio, "Viewfinders pit we have 147c sleeping next to the course", response, "C.P. this is Viewfinders pit, did you say "sleeping/"". R3 response, " that is correct Viewfinders, 147c is napping next to the course in the shade of a rock, says he'll be along shortly".

Too bad the "dead ass last" club wasn't there to greet him.
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: