Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 12:04:11 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  VCMC Quali-fire
0 and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 [2]
: VCMC Quali-fire  ( 3966 )
Jim McGrath
Viewfinder

: 449

« #15 : May 15, 2008, 07:57:49 pm »

Things have changed again.  So now I have to back out of this race (don't say it Jim)  Looks like I will see you all September.

Yea right, I will be holding my breath :'(
Jim McGrath
Viewfinder

« #16 : May 15, 2008, 08:00:30 pm »

So it sounds like everyone is backing out.  Amanda has put her foot down on this one.  She told me if I don't paint the house soon she is going to pay someone.  I have been trying to get the elves to do it but they have let me down again.   

Oh my god,  can you guys ask your wifes for your pants back.  Who's running the show anyways??  ;D

Aaron, you don't need to answer I already know the answer!!    :o
« : May 20, 2008, 04:40:41 pm Jim McGrath - Referee aka Hemi & Roy(d) »
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #17 : May 15, 2008, 09:37:43 pm »

That was harsh. 

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #18 : May 16, 2008, 07:29:08 am »

Guess you can see why Eric and Aaron are friends, neither has any cahonies anymore  ;D

I won't be in Gorman, I'm giong Dual Sport riding on Saturday in Beaumont.

Good luck, have fun.
Aaron Price
Officer

« #19 : May 16, 2008, 08:10:43 am »

Well Donn it is actually the 4 thousand dollar repair bill for my wifes car.  I am pissed. So you all can bite me.

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« #20 : May 16, 2008, 11:06:18 am »

Well Donn it is actually the 4 thousand dollar repair bill for my wifes car.  I am pissed. So you all can bite me.

You should check with John Kearney of AJAX Auto for the parts or whatever .. it may be a bit of a drive but I know a TON of people who have used him for various parts and what not and have always gotten a killer deal. I believe his name is AJAXAUTO on the D37 board!

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« #21 : May 16, 2008, 11:06:46 am »

So it sounds like everyone is backing out.  Amanda has put her foot down on this one.  She told me if I don't paint the house soon she is going to pay someone.  I have been trying to get the elves to do it but they have let me down again.   

Oh my god,  can you guys ask your wifes for you pants back.  Who's running the show anyways??  ;D

Aaron, you don't need to answer I already know the answer!!    :o

That's why I call him a PAB .... I think they have their pants.. Their wives are carrying something else .. in their purses!

-- Luv ya Aaron! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
« : May 16, 2008, 11:10:47 am Jenn Thornton - Secretary »

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

: 760

« #22 : May 16, 2008, 01:06:24 pm »

Hey Inspector Gadget, whats the name of the disease you sometimes suffer from? Vaginaitis or ? Looks like some others are having the same trouble.

sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/desertvet
Aaron Price
Officer

« #23 : May 16, 2008, 03:46:04 pm »

The illness is called granular vaginatis.    It is more of a "condition" than a disease.

Eric Price
Viewfinder

: 119

« #24 : May 17, 2008, 06:22:22 am »

The illness is called granular vaginatis.    It is more of a "condition" than a disease.
A pressure washer can fix that problem!
Eric Lemoine
Viewfinder

: 67

« #25 : May 17, 2008, 08:00:18 am »

hay, i know what side of my bread is buttered.  i have found wives will find happiness with or without us.  i just don't want her to be happy somewhere else with half my stuff.

"She said it was O.K."
Jim McGrath
Viewfinder

« #26 : May 20, 2008, 04:42:54 pm »

Aaron, you missed an epic ride.  your husky would have dug the trails at gorman.  rocks, dust, heat.  I had a great time.  kicked my butt good!!

Give me more...................... :)
Jim Johnson
Viewfinder

: 124

« #27 : May 20, 2008, 08:39:44 pm »

This was a great ride. The trails could not have been better.
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #28 : May 21, 2008, 07:31:01 am »

This was a great ride. The trails could not have been better.

Glad you made it JJ. How did everyone do? I was thinking about you guys (not!) on Sunday sitting in the A/C recouperating from my Dual Sport scorcher ride in Beaumont the day before. I had given some thought to doing the qualifier either in lieu of or in addition to the DS ride but due to the weather picked the weenie way out, sure glad I did, it was F'ing hot.

Why couldn't we of had THIS weekend's weather?
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: