Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 05:20:05 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Old Member/Officer of the Viewfinders contacted me!
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Old Member/Officer of the Viewfinders contacted me!  ( 2075 )
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« : May 14, 2008, 11:51:50 am »

I am posting this here instead of the "members Only" section because this person DOES use messageboards and I am HOPING they will make an account and come on here and post! I was contacted by them over on another forum "thumpertalk".

Devin Riley was the Viewfinders MC secretary back in the late 80's for a year... He lives in Bishop with his wife! He remembers Charlie Barney and Ronnie Shuler, Ken Boyd was the Prez while he was Secretary!~

I invited him to join us at our Grand Prix this year as we always love to have past, present, and new members present at all social functions!

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #1 : May 15, 2008, 06:23:49 am »

cool good job Jenn!!

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
Jim McGrath
Viewfinder

: 449

« #2 : May 15, 2008, 08:03:04 pm »

i remember devin, i guess am not as old as i think!!!  the more the better!
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #3 : May 15, 2008, 09:38:24 pm »

No.  You are as old as you think.  Maybe a bit more. 

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

: 760

« #4 : May 16, 2008, 07:53:56 am »

He lives in my Bishop?

I am posting this here instead of the "members Only" section because this person DOES use messageboards and I am HOPING they will make an account and come on here and post! I was contacted by them over on another forum "thumpertalk".

Devin Riley was the Viewfinders MC secretary back in the late 80's for a year... He lives in Bishop with his wife! He remembers Charlie Barney and Ronnie Shuler, Ken Boyd was the Prez while he was Secretary!~

I invited him to join us at our Grand Prix this year as we always love to have past, present, and new members present at all social functions!

sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/desertvet
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

« #5 : May 16, 2008, 11:07:38 am »

Yup yup Brian Mac .. In YOUR Bishop!!! haha .. I asked him if he knew who you were... Ya just never know but he didn't recall any "run ins" with you! Bahahaha!

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

: 760

« #6 : May 16, 2008, 01:03:01 pm »

Another Viewy in Bishop, sweet! Is he on the board yet?

sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/desertvet
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

« #7 : May 16, 2008, 02:12:23 pm »

I do not know. I sent him a message on the other forum ... waiting for a response!

Devin Riley

: 1

« #8 : January 26, 2010, 09:14:04 pm »

I do not know. I sent him a message on the other forum ... waiting for a response!

Here I am!

Oops, that took a little longer than expected to get over here and reply :)

Hope everyone is having fun out in the desert. It has been a long time since I have been on a bike. Maybe one of these days.

I wasn't in the club for long time but enjoyed the time I was.

I met Brian briefly at a public meeting here in Bishop. The viewfinders shirt gave him away :)

Devin Riley
Chris Cory - President 2012-14 -Life Memeber
Administrator

: 1981

Wear the shield with pride!

« #9 : January 26, 2010, 09:21:41 pm »

Hey Devin, glad you finally made it on the board. Even if you aren't riding right now, you can still come out for the weekend and get the racing juices flowing again by being around it.  ;)

Our next meeting will be at the Four Aces on February 14th. Check out the Four Aces roll call thread for more details.
It would be good to see another member from the past.

Chris Cory
Dez O555
GP O555
Enduro O555
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #10 : January 27, 2010, 01:09:37 pm »

Welcome (back) Devin. I'm a newer member so we haven't met, look forward to it. What's your screen name on TT? I'm in the Honda 450x forum quiute a bit screen name is Nayther.
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #11 : January 28, 2010, 09:37:28 am »

Devin it is good to here from you I hope all is well welcome back

Charlie

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
: [1]  
« previous next »
: